Please add transmog in SWTOR

Leaphar

I believe transmog would be a really good addition to this game.

Since my cargo holds are getting full with gears I like and intend to use some day.

With transmog we could have our BIS looking the way we wanted, you could even add that to the Appearance Change Kiosk, and charge Cartel Coins for it.

Also you could add the old tiers of PVE gear that are no longer in game like Tionese/Columi/Rakata.

I know this might not be good for crafters, but still I believe is a good idea.

Ok, I'm not sure what you're asking for...I'm not even sure you do so lets approach this point-by-point.

What would a transmog system add that the modular armor system doesn't currently have?

Since my cargo holds are getting full with gears I like and intend to use some day.

Ok, so how would a transmog system free up your cargo hold? You'd still have to have the pieces on you.

With transmog we could have our BIS looking the way we wanted, you could even add that to the Appearance Change Kiosk, and charge Cartel Coins for it.

Again, what does transmog add that the existing modular armor system doesn't currently provide? You can have BiS looking pretty much anyway you want to look.

they could add to crafters these sets as as empty shells like they did with BM/WH.

Its been a while i played WoW but didnt Xmog there required you to own the piece in order to change the appearance?

Xmog and Swtor style modabble gear are exactly the same.

You probably want a Vault that you keep your old gear like WoW has.

they could add to crafters these sets as as empty shells like they did with BM/WH.

Its been a while i played WoW but didnt Xmog there required you to own the piece in order to change the appearance?

Xmog and Swtor style modabble gear are exactly the same.

You probably want a Vault that you keep your old gear like WoW has.

Void Storage?

Also you could add the old tiers of PVE gear that are no longer in game like Tionese/Columi/Rakata.

I know this might not be good for crafters, but still I believe is a good idea.

I think you mean a certain game that use this.

My opinion is simple : NO!

yes thats one :D

Don't we sort of already have it with the collections system? I mean assuming they the OP confused transmog with void storage we already have what he's wanting for the majority of looks. I know some stuff isn't in the collections system like quest rewards, but we have so much more space than you were working with in WoW. I'm a terrible pack rat and with all my bank slots unlocked I haven't run out of space and if it's an item that's in collections you can delete it (assuming you unlocked it fully, which I think is reasonable) and then make a new copy whenever you want.

So basically we already have what OP is asking for. Thanks BW!