Ranked season 1 rewards announced

AUSMatty

I doubt they will raise the rating because they have no reason to raise the rating due to there not being cross server ques (Come on Bioware, you've been promising this since 1.5, why is it still not here yet?). Most of the servers population for PvP is very small, and from the forums I see that only Pot5 and Bastion have a population at all for ranked (although it's really just a couple guilds that que)

I'm surprised they made it HIGHEST EARNED instead of current. Makes me sad that WoW still has a "higher skillcap"(not saying it's better than this game, so keep your raging fingers to yourself because I mentioned WoW) for arenas due to you having to be good enough to hold the (.3% I think) of the top players to get the mount and title. I already see a lot of people who are disappointed and upset that basically anyone that ever got lucky enough to win enough in a row to get 1500+ will get the mount.

The mount is cool though, who doesn't want to ride on a *********** rancor mount? I'll be adding this to my collection of PvP mounts at least *hugs her Battlemaster Car, even though she's sad that its on her Merc and not her Operative, Bioware add them to collections!*

Edited by Damsyl

I doubt they will raise the rating because they have no reason to raise the rating due to there not being cross server ques (Come on Bioware, you've been promising this since 1.5, why is it still not here yet?). Most of the servers population for PvP is very small, and from the forums I see that only Pot5 and Bastion have a population at all for ranked (although it's really just a couple guilds that que)

I'm surprised they made it HIGHEST EARNED instead of current. Makes me sad that WoW still has a "higher skillcap"(not saying it's better than this game, so keep your raging fingers to yourself because I mentioned WoW) for arenas due to you having to be good enough to hold the (.3% I think) of the top players to get the mount and title. I already see a lot of people who are disappointed and upset that basically anyone that ever got lucky enough to win enough in a row to get 1500+ will get the mount.

The mount is cool though, who doesn't want to ride on a *********** rancor mount? I'll be adding this to my collection of PvP mounts at least *hugs her Battlemaster Car, even though she's sad that its on her Merc and not her Operative, Bioware add them to collections!*

question, do you type in the color to make me raise the brightness on my phone?

sigh RIP battery