Mouthgag or dukttape for treek

Musevisa

Control-s.

Thank me later.

If i want to turn off all game sounds, that would do the job.

Or i could just turn down volume on pc, detach speakers, unplug headset, uninnstall soundcard etc.

But what if i actually like sound when i'm gaming??? What then, when all sound is turned off??

Please come up with an equally awsome answer so i can thank you again, OH GREAT ORACLE....:eek:

Or i could just turn down volume on pc, detach speakers, unplug headset, uninnstall soundcard etc.

But what if i actually like sound when i'm gaming??? What then, when all sound is turned off??

Please come up with an equally awsome answer so i can thank you again, OH GREAT ORACLE....:eek:

Deal with it. Her voice really isn't that bad.

Voices have their own track so you can adjust voice volume without changing the other game sounds.

It's not the most convenient solution (you'll have to unmute voice track or enable subtitles for conversations with npc's) but it is an option until the devs decide to change things.

Maybe the devs can allow us a keyboard shortcut that would mute voice track only.

Treek's voice is funny and very entertaining to me. Far less annoying than the ship droids and the same lines repeated by all the other companions. I was never a fan of Ewoks but Treek I like.

Edited by JediRelentless

Deal with it. Her voice really isn't that bad.

Indeed, hell if people wanted to be really picky they could say it about a number of companions...

Theran "Did I mention I'm a pacifist?" Cedrax, Kira "I'm about to beat your record boss" Carsen, Mako "I'm not just a pretty sidekick" to name but a few...

Besides as others have stated, you could always just choose to not use her... to which am sure she will say "TREEEEKY ZEEEEKY YEAAAAAAH!" :p

Please add this in Market!!

I and everyone i know is sick and tired of her constant ranting about this and that. She NEVER shuts up!!!

There might be someone ingame that like her ranting, but please let us choose

I can't stand her yelling and screaming either. She's been assigned to run missions and craft stuff while Doc got the shiniest gear and augments.