Watchman sent pvp buff

Eastiano

Ok, so they finally nerfed smash, how about fixing watchman in pvp now then?

It's a damage over time spec in which your primary damaging abilities can just be cleansed removing 50% of your damage!

Even making cleanse only remove the first burn/bleed would make it so much better and not even affect pve.

Anyway, not qq'ing as I can get by pretty well with it atm but I think it would really make it less of a weak pvp spec, (c'mon bioguys, like Vader, Mace Windu, Maul, Bane & Starkiller used Juyo, do the lightsaber form the justice it deserves in pvp)

Edited by Eastiano

I am A PvP Watchman Sentinel and I support this.

IMO Watchman is gorgeous, I love the animations and its utility in PvP is great. Sustain its dots or make the spec. a little more bursty. I am not the best, but good at it. In fact, I only got one character in SWTOR, its all I want to do, I'm bored with anything else, please BIOWARE, listen.

Maybe if you got a buff called 'enduring combustion' or something like that where upon having a burn dot cleansed, you receive a buff that makes your burns immune to cleanses for like 10 or 20

Seconds?

Seems like not too much overkill, not sure, would like to hear other peoples ideas on this...

Edited by Eastiano

Maybe if you got a buff called 'enduring combustion' or something like that where upon having a burn dot cleansed, you receive a buff that makes your burns immune to cleanses for like 10 or 20

Seconds?

Seems like not too much overkill, not sure, would like to hear other peoples ideas on this...

Much more than cleanse protection what Watchman really needs is a way to frontload merciless/Juyo stacks. Maybe making Valorous call give a full stack of each would do the trick.