The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What time cards should be.

RedScoob

If the servers are down we should get a free day, If that's the time you play and you can't you should be able to get it back.

If you pay for a number of days you should be able to play for that number of days, I know that others have the same it should be labeled a monthly subscription... If you have an emergency and you have 60 days in time to play and you can't play or say you only play once or twice... You just wasted time.

A some what simple way to solve this is to get the days you don't play converted into cartel points. Or only charge you for the time you use.

Or they could change the whole game and sell hours instead of days... I'm probably not the only one that has an opinion about this. :rak_02:

If the servers are down we should get a free day, If that's the time you play and you can't you should be able to get it back.

If you pay for a number of days you should be able to play for that number of days, I know that others have the same it should be labeled a monthly subscription... If you have an emergency and you have 60 days in time to play and you can't play or say you only play once or twice... You just wasted time.

A some what simple way to solve this is to get the days you don't play converted into cartel points. Or only charge you for the time you use.

Or they could change the whole game and sell hours instead of days... I'm probably not the only one that has an opinion about this. :rak_02:

So you're saying you want to buy a time card, then have BW monitor how long you play and only subtract the amount of time you're on?

Why not, you get a 30 day or even minutes or hours... Then if you play once or twice a week like say the only time you can play is on the weekends then 30days of just playing on the weekends would be over 3 months or if you only play for a few hours say after work you play 2 hours a night but can't play on the week ends then you'd only use like say 40 hours a month, if you had a 100 hour time card it would last you over 2 months... just an idea

Although a great idea from the customer's POV, EA would lose money if they did this. It's better for them if you buy game time more often.

EA is running the show, here. If it doesn't benefit their stockholders, they won't implement it. Also, they're incredibly short-sighted (as are the stockholders).

Take home lesson: become an EA stockholder. They'll take better care of you than if you were their customer.

• 3 weeks later...
well at least they could give you something extra for the time not used... I was in the hospital for 1 1/2 months without logging on at least all my characters where parked in a resting spot so they are all filled up for Double XP.... Not asking for allot say 200 cartel coins for every day you don't use???? that way 10 days would equal 2000 and say 30 days would equal 6000 well 12000 for 60 days that's $30.00 ok let's say 50 coins for every day you don't use that's 3000 for $30.00.