The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Yet Another Rebels Character Revealed!

Beniboybling

Inquistor: "No, I am your father."

Ezra: "No, that's not true, your a Pa'un!"

Lol. :D

Hey the guy is half human, you never know. :p But anyhow...he looks nice...but ugh..Force Sensitive...I just hope these are the only 2 that are, we need blaster wielding people too! Which it seems the next 2 people are gonna be, if the Lego set is right which it has been.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Doesn't really matter in this case.

But I suppose my cynical opinion doesn't matter either. I just hope they don't get stupid with this.

I don't understand...

As a general point, I think we have to remember that the Great Jedi Purge was an ongoing event that really never ended and what 100 Jedi escaped Order 66. That's one hundred. So far we know of what, a dozen, two dozen?

Edited by Beniboybling

I don't understand...

As a general point, I think we have to remember that the Great Jedi Purge was an ongoing event that really never ended and what 100 Jedi escaped Order 66. That's one hundred. So far we know of what, a dozen, two dozen?

Many were turned to the Dark Side, or killed. Very few actually make it through the Dark Times.

Regardless, like I said before, I hope they don't do anything stupid with this show.

Many were turned to the Dark Side, or killed. Very few actually make it through the Dark Times.

Regardless, like I said before, I hope they don't do anything stupid with this show.

Well so far we have one whose given up being a Jedi... so. And don't forget the Dark Times aren't over yet.

I was really pulling for a female lead. Or an actual female Jedi. Women are so underrepresented in Star Wars. Ashoka was nice, and their have been side-characters in TCW that are strong female Jedi, but it would have been cool to see Erza mentored by a powerful woman.

Of course I'm not so ignorant to assume that this series will have no female characters. I bet the next one they announce is a girl, and the third part of the main character triangle. Unfortunately, I also think that, so far, it seems that this show is missing a comedic character (other than the droid). And I really hope that the girl isn't pushed into that role.

Sorry, my feminism is showing. :p

I was really pulling for a female lead. Or an actual female Jedi. Women are so underrepresented in Star Wars. Ashoka was nice, and their have been side-characters in TCW that are strong female Jedi, but it would have been cool to see Erza mentored by a powerful woman.

Of course I'm not so ignorant to assume that this series will have no female characters. I bet the next one they announce is a girl, and the third part of the main character triangle. Unfortunately, I also think that, so far, it seems that this show is missing a comedic character (other than the droid). And I really hope that the girl isn't pushed into that role.

Sorry, my feminism is showing. :p

Well I was hoping for Ashoka, so... yeah. In all honesty TCW did a pretty good job in this respect, I mean you've got Ashoka, as you mentioned, and then we have Ventress, and Padme of course.

I'd like to see a female villain as well, but given how male orientated the Galactic Empire is I doubt that.

As for humor, I doubt we'll be getting that kind of archetype. Like in the Clone Wars it will probably just be spread out. Which is good, humor is great and all by I like my Star Wars serious most of the time.

As for the new characters, judging by the toy set we've got this... thingymagig and a female Twi'lek.

*Resists the urge to read too much into things*

I hate that everything is speculation at this point. I guess I'll have to withhold judgement until I actually see the characters in action. But still, I'm concerned about the twi'lek and her role in the show.

Twi'lek? Probably sex appeal :D

I kid, I kid... I agree with Beni though, I think it'd be neat to have a female lead villain though I don't believe it will happen. As for a female lead, I imagine she'll play out similar to Ahsoka though I'd prefer for her to be a tad older and more serious. If they snuck a female mando (NOT a hippie) into rebels I'd be beyond thrilled.

Edited by StarSquirrel

If I had to nit-pick at Disney's apparent intent to pilot the SW IP into the ground... I think I would at least like to see the series follow the early days of the New Republic and maybe do a PG adaptation of the Thrawn Trilogy in the later seasons. Episodes 3 and 4 don't need the bridging so much as Episodes 6 and 7 will.