Petition For Undying Rage back to how it was.

iprice

I dont want the health cost taken from it or the cooldown reduced or anything of the sort i only want the health to be spent on use rather than after like it used to be. With the snipers and operatives getting the buff to evasion and increased buffs to the sorc barrier there is no reason for us to not get our arguably best cooldown to be useful again. Why is it ok for snipers and operatives to have a no energy cost no health cost shorter cooldown 100% damage reduction purge ability but we can have a longer cooldown health stealing 99% damage reduction ability?

I agree. With the boosts to Sages and Snipers, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me that UR/GbtF needs to STILL have that nerf. And in PvE, it's a massive QoL diminish. I hate that when things get tight in PvE, and I pop UR/GbtF, 5 seconds later, things get tight again!

And in PvP, the issue was that UR/GbtF was "too good" when combined with a healer...which could really be said for just about everything in this game! And now with Snipers getting a 100% "I dogde everything for 3 seconds in cover" ability that can be used in conjunction with a 100% "I dodge all CC for 20 seconds in cover" ability, I really fail to see how Marauders are OP.

The change to UR/GbtF was because people were pissed at Rage spec Marauders for their 45k smashes. It was a way to try and nerf that spec without touching their dps, which was the "real" problem. Now, with the changes coming in 2.7, there is NO REASON to leave UR/GbtF with its current nerf.

So I agree, let us spend our HP when we pop it, rather than at the end of its duration!

While I agree that snipers new changes will cause the same problems as undying was causing (a friendly healer can essentially give you a second life) I believe that since this hasn't even made it to the test server it may be a little premature to call for a rollback on undying nerfs.

If they were to allow Snipers (our ranged pure damage counterpart) to fly with this ability then I would think allowing marauders to have Undying rage nerf's undone would be warranted.

I think a better idea would be to have undying rage have no health cost associated with it and debuff all healing received while it is in affect. This would allow it to be more of an offensive "into the breach" type of cooldown as well. Without making it TOO good when you are on a competent team.

While I agree that snipers new changes will cause the same problems as undying was causing (a friendly healer can essentially give you a second life) I believe that since this hasn't even made it to the test server it may be a little premature to call for a rollback on undying nerfs.

If they were to allow Snipers (our ranged pure damage counterpart) to fly with this ability then I would think allowing marauders to have Undying rage nerf's undone would be warranted.

I think a better idea would be to have undying rage have no health cost associated with it and debuff all healing received while it is in affect. This would allow it to be more of an offensive "into the breach" type of cooldown as well. Without making it TOO good when you are on a competent team.

Agree!

• 2 weeks later...