GSF & the Cartel Market

Korithras

I get that you're going to try and nickel and dime players every chance you get even if they're subs to get them to spend more money on cartel coins, fine.

But seriously, put the starfighter stuff we unlock to legacy so that we don't have to re-buy again and again if we choose to play it on other characters. Add it to collections so we can unlock it across the board. And while you're at it? Put the old grade 7 starship parts in there as well.

I get that you're going to try and nickel and dime players every chance you get even if they're subs to get them to spend more money on cartel coins, fine.

But seriously, put the starfighter stuff we unlock to legacy so that we don't have to re-buy again and again if we choose to play it on other characters. Add it to collections so we can unlock it across the board. And while you're at it? Put the old grade 7 starship parts in there as well.

I support the collections thing but to be fair, its not really nickel and diming, since its just a vanity item that is not really needed for gameplay or anything, and well, they are a business, their goal is supposed to make money. Second, the grade 7 ship parts were taken out when gsf early access came so that way people would not get angry that they bought ship parts thinking they applied to gsf ships so that was just to avoid that. Seriously, you would think it wouldn't be an issue, but on the first week of gsf early access I remember some idiot on fleet shouting how he was "ripped off" with the ship parts he bought on the gtn thinking they were gsf stuff.