The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Better looking blaster rifles.

Machshoot

Is it just me or are most(if not all) the blaster rifles in this game horrible looking? I have a 55 Operative and one of the hardest things has been finding a blaster rifle that I actually like. I used the collapsible bowcaster for most of the 1-55 grind, and I am currently using the Obroans rifle, but none of them have peaked my interest.

I am no expert on TOR lore or armor, so I was wondering if any of you guys had some examples or suggestions to contribute to this thread that would be great on the CM.

I am planning on leveling a Vanguard as my next alt, however the thought of having to find another blaster rifle makes me cringe.

Is it just me or are most(if not all) the blaster rifles in this game horrible looking? I have a 55 Operative and one of the hardest things has been finding a blaster rifle that I actually like. I used the collapsible bowcaster for most of the 1-55 grind, and I am currently using the Obroans rifle, but none of them have peaked my interest.

I am no expert on TOR lore or armor, so I was wondering if any of you guys had some examples or suggestions to contribute to this thread that would be great on the CM.

I am planning on leveling a Vanguard as my next alt, however the thought of having to find another blaster rifle makes me cringe.

Telling BW you want better looking rifles is too vague. Be more specific about what you dislike about the ones in the game, what changes you would make or try to post a link to some pics of weapons that are more appealing to you.

Telling BW you want better looking rifles is too vague. Be more specific about what you dislike about the ones in the game, what changes you would make or try to post a link to some pics of weapons that are more appealing to you.

That's why I asked for suggestions from people, as to specific looking blasters from this time period, as I'm not an expert in the EU.

That's why I asked for suggestions from people, as to specific looking blasters from this time period, as I'm not an expert in the EU.

You could at least tell them what you don't like in the current weapons.

Pick a weapon in the game and tell BW what kind of changes would make that weapon more appealing to you

You can use references outside of Star Wars to suggest the kind of weapon design you want in this game. You don't have to be an EU expert. Maybe post a pic of a weapon used in another game, a movie or a gun from the real world.

The creators of Star Wars stuff are always inspired by stuff outside of Star Wars.

Edited by JediRelentless