you are now afk

Pompeia

Excuse me,

What the hell is going on here?

Im boosting, shooting, doing kills, using all my skills, and its the second time now that I see the message on my chat. Once on my scout, the other as i was aiming on my gunship, and shooting.

Havent been kicked from any match yet, but why is this even hapening?

Im not iddle, i am doing kills, why does the afk tool thinks otherwise?

Because while GSF as a whole is in the late beta testing phase, a lot of new features are still at the alpha stage.

They broke GSF so badly on the 2.6 PTS that meaningful playtest was almost impossible, not to mention unpleasant. To their credit they did fix enough before release to keep from completely and permanently killing GSF.

They'll probably get around to making the non-contributer system function properly in a couple of patches. They've been good about listening to feedback about problems in GSF. They don't always choose do anything about the problems, and sometimes the first couple of iterations of fixes are useless or make things worse, but the track record so far suggests that after a few fumbles they'll either get it right or at least get it acceptable.

Details about what's happening before and after the afk notice would probably help them chase down the bugs.