Missing Target Arrow when reaching lvl 19 on Scoundrel (Only in PVP)

Eldianor

Good Morning,

So just to introduce myself, I have been a player of SWTOR for more than 2 years without any interruption, and I play on server Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Recently, I decided to make a scoundrel for fun, everything was going perfectly until lvl 19. At that point, without modifying any setting, I suddenly lost the very useful Downward Arrow that is always above the enemy or ally target you are focusing. Please notice, that this problem only occurs in PvP.

I compared all my settings with all my other characters, they are the same. But this new scoundrel one was actually the only one suffering this bug. In order to blow away every single doubt, I decided to delete that initial scoundrel and recreate it.

And again, everything was going smooth, until that same LvL 19. Again at this moment, without any modification in my settings, I lose this practicle arrow symbolizing the target I am focusing, and this ONLY IN PVP. This is really really annoying in PvP, to lose this when you have been used to it... It is disturbing gaming experience, and it reduces your efficiency in team.

So now, I would like to know how I can prevent that vanish of this target symbol, how I can get it back, and when. Cause I really consider this kind of bug belong to high priority matters.

Thanks a lot for your prompt feedback BW,

Kind Regards

Eldianor (Samlia)