The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive Hellfire Helmet

SarielJ

I don't know about anybody else, but I personally think that the Hellfire helmet is probably the coolest helmet model in the game, and I'd pay through the nose (I'm talking 1000 coins here) for one that could be used by more than just my Hunters and Warriors. It would certainly make trying to RP Mandalorian who were anything other than bounty hunters a lot easier.

The only problem I have with the Circidium one is that the Hellfire helmet is a little bit sleeker. There are already plenty of bulky looking adaptive helmets, the Hellfire helmet looks really good on a lot of the pre-existing lighter looking armor and robe sets, but the little jowly bits on the Circidium helm and the extra plating on top make it a bit incongruous if you aren't using a bulky looking armor.

The only problem I have with the Circidium one is that the Hellfire helmet is a little bit sleeker. There are already plenty of bulky looking adaptive helmets, the Hellfire helmet looks really good on a lot of the pre-existing lighter looking armor and robe sets, but the little jowly bits on the Circidium helm and the extra plating on top make it a bit incongruous if you aren't using a bulky looking armor.

My issue is the white stripe that doesn't die on the top of the Hellfire Helmet. The Ciridium Helmet actually makes you look like an elite Mando, imo ofc.

Isn't there an exact look-alike from SM Foundry?

Your missing the entire point.

The problem isn't that we are looking for the helmet for our bounty hunter character. The problem is we want an Adaptive version (As in ALL classes can wear it) so our non heavy armor trained classes can wear it like a Sniper or Sith Marauder.

Edited by CassusVerda

Your missing the entire point.

The problem isn't that we are looking for the helmet for our bounty hunter character. The problem is we want an Adaptive version (As in ALL classes can wear it) so our non heavy armor trained classes can wear it like a Sniper or Sith Marauder.

This exactly. If it were an issue of wanting it for a heavy armor class, I'd just buckle down and either farm or save creds to buy one, but one it's of the better helmets that are in the game and I'd really like one for my Ex-mandalorian Sith Assassin.

All of the models already exist; We're not asking for anything that requires an excessive amount of work, and it would make a lot of people happy, so I really don't see why this shouldn't happen. Hell, they could list it like the Eradicator helmet and I would pay for it individually (personally, anywhere from 400-1000 ccs).

Edited by SarielJ
typo