The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Space Mission Grade 7 Kits

TMBRLZ

BRING THEM BACK!!! PLEASE!!!

Put them all under one package even...

It'd be fitting with the whole Galactic Starfighter thing. People could be exploratory and want to check out the built in space missions - or maybe you wanna see the stars but just REALLY suck at PvP.

While they may be monotonous the space missions are fun and a great source of XP and Fleet Comms. Worth the hour or two of runs. Being able to survive the heroics nearly requires the grade 7s and I'm more than happy to hand you my money to get them. It would be faster than trying to save the comms to get each one piece by piece (and still be missing one here and there).

Also - why not consider perhaps creating some new Space Missions to go along with all this new KDY content and also that content in the near future involving the enemy faction attacks on the force origin worlds (Pubs on Korriban and Imps on Tython)

You could make some pretty cool space missions I think involving the defense and/or assault of those planets/Kuat Drive Yards. You could even split them up into stages to make it more like part of the content's story. I think it'd be some great extra goodness to add to the new content and it would make this new KDY flashpoint seem a bit more important - because honestly, as of right now - it screams of haphazard filler content. Great idea for daily runs and grinding out experience and reputation and the changes in the progression are cool. However there's almost no story to it. No epic feeling. Other than the beginning cinematic. But the rest is just plain wiping out adds and a champ or two.

I know that last part isn't exactly a CM suggestion, but it's something worth considering in the near future to really help expand the content.

Edited by TMBRLZ