Needed bomber change

Verain

Bombers on live have several outstanding issues that we can all agree on.

1- They are very large, but cannot wear hats. A pimp bomber needs a pimp hat. A razorwire or rampart is very large. So huge! But despite this immense girth, and despite being able to summon the most honeys with his 1 button and right click, he cannot equip a cane or even a nice hat like http://www.amazon.com/Fancy-Pimp-Hat-Costume-Accessory/dp/B002PNRBNO (you would probably want the red one to be empire only, the black one to be republic only, but definitely both factions would need access to the purple one). A ship so large, with so many mines, definitely needs such accouterments.

2- Inability to name and customize drones and mines. Drones and mines are not only referred to by ownership ("<yourname>'s railgun drone>"), but cannot wear clothes at any time. This is sexist.

I think we can all come together as a community on these powerful issues facing our bombers, and I definitely also think we needed another front page bomber thread.

Agreed, as a pimp the bomber has to ensure all other bombers know which drones and mines are in its stable...and they are definitely supposed to wear what Big Daddy/Mama bomber tells them to wear! Don't forget the fur lined laser cannons! Fur is a must! Edited by Kaivers

Bombers on live have several outstanding issues that we can all agree on.

1- They are very large, but cannot wear hats. A pimp bomber needs a pimp hat. A razorwire or rampart is very large. So huge! But despite this immense girth, and despite being able to summon the most honeys with his 1 button and right click, he cannot equip a cane or even a nice hat like http://www.amazon.com/Fancy-Pimp-Hat-Costume-Accessory/dp/B002PNRBNO (you would probably want the red one to be empire only, the black one to be republic only, but definitely both factions would need access to the purple one). A ship so large, with so many mines, definitely needs such accouterments.

2- Inability to name and customize drones and mines. Drones and mines are not only referred to by ownership ("<yourname>'s railgun drone>"), but cannot wear clothes at any time. This is sexist.

I think we can all come together as a community on these powerful issues facing our bombers, and I definitely also think we needed another front page bomber thread.

Since my drones spend most of the match ERPing with each other, they don't seem to mind the clothes issue. People think Railgun Sentry is bad... but you don't WANT to see what Interdiction mines do in their spare time.