Ashara ZAvros, Dark Side conversations

Trollokdamus

Turning Jaesa Wilsaam to the Dark Side

It would be better, if we turned her gradually, not "go dark/light." That would be something.

And I always stay true to the dark side, even if sometimes is hard to choose from given choices (in conversation with her). I'm not ''slave'' to my companion, I choose what I want, not what they want... especially when they can be bought with gifts. xD

Edited by Shivax

As I've a Dark 5 Sorcerer, I can tell you that Ashara is not only: the hardest companion to max out affection with but also the hardest to keep affection with.

As a general rule, any dark side action will cost you affection. ANY. She's the only companion that I had to buy all the way up to 10k affection points (which gets really expensive after 8000); every other imperial companion is conversational to maximum. After finishing her conversations out, I still ended up loosing a good 1000 affection from later dark side actions.

In spite of being an apprentice to a Sith, she continues to

a) think of herself as a jedi still and b) refuses to acknowledge that she's gone to the dark side

It would be better, if we turned her gradually, not "go dark/light." That would be something.

And I always stay true to the dark side, even if sometimes is hard to choose from given choices (in conversation with her). I'm not ''slave'' to my companion, I choose what I want, not what they want... especially when they can be bought with gifts. xD

I agree with you about being dedicated to the Dark Side and not being a slave to the companion. We have both stated that they can be bought with affection gifts. Thank you.

I took a more grey path with my character. I was going for a Darth Occulus title on my Inquisitor.

And Ashara doesn't fall but I think that might have been intentional. Her comments and murmerings to herself as you play show that. One of the biggest ones being... "Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

For those who don't know it. The predecessor to the Sith and Jedi were the Je'Daii. A group of people who believe you had to be balanced and not to far into the light or dark. If you did you were a threat and exiled to one of Tythons moons because you can't live on tython and not be balanced. Over time the planet will try and kill anyone who is in fact.

"There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness In balance with chaos and harmony, Immortal in the Force." -Je'daii Order Code

It's clear in my interactions with my grey inquisitor that Ashara sees that path is hers and by the end of the game realizes that the Jedi are wrong about emotion and the dark side being all bad. One of the final conversations with Ashara even has her swearing to train any followers or apprentices in the ways of both sides so they can understand the force better and be more powerful.

I do agree with the sentiment that it's sad that there probably won't be anymore stories for existing companions.