Issue with Bombers

LegoUniverseBC

This isn't a rant about how bombers are OP or anything just a exploit I found.

If you deploy a drone against a solid surface, you can glitch the drone or mine into it.

For example bombers can deploy a repair drone next to a satellite and glitch it through it so you can't kill it.

Edited by LegoUniverseBC

This isn't a rant about how bombers are OP or anything just a exploit I found.

If you deploy a drone against a solid surface, you can glitch the drone or mine into it.

For example bombers can deploy a repair drone next to a satellite and glitch it through it so you can't kill it.

no offense or anything but it might have been a lot better to not post this exploit where anyone can read it and take advantage of it, might have been a lot better to send a direct report to Bioware instead.

no offense or anything but it might have been a lot better to not post this exploit where anyone can read it and take advantage of it, might have been a lot better to send a direct report to Bioware instead.

At the same time... literally everyone I know that plays a bomber thought of this.

I reported this issue myself...On the PTS. Just goes to show, BW needs a broad sample to catch all these little annoying bugs before these patches go live. Hit the PTS next time they're gonna release big changes, odds are we won't have these issues on live.