No Name Guild is now Hosting gear runs!

ALoveShot

No worries, we've done this many times and knowing the fights & executing is a plus, but we usually just expect to carry a bit :p

alright that sounds fine, probably wont have the money until next week or so, anyways i'll keep in touch

also just wondering how much would other dread guard piecse cost? like helm body etc, i would like the set effect :cool:

If you mean Dread Forged (78's) we charge 5m per set piece. These do not have special effects however.

The Kell Dragon (75's) which drop from TFB & S&V NiM do have special animations. You can see the vendors for these on the Ziost Shadow in front of the Asation & Darvannis instances.

If you mean Dread Forged (78's) we charge 5m per set piece. These do not have special effects however.

The Kell Dragon (75's) which drop from TFB & S&V NiM do have special animations. You can see the vendors for these on the Ziost Shadow in front of the Asation & Darvannis instances.

Might he be referring to the set bonus?

I'd be intrested in the Kell Dragon set for the looks. How much would it cost to get the gear and weapons?

I'd have to get back to the group and see if we can work out a price as it's a little more difficult to do the NiM full runs of these ops to get specific pieces of gear. Also, we will most likely be running on the PTS for awhile now, so gear runs may be put on hold. Nothing is set in stone, but that's our current agenda.