Change the ques

Sturmhjart

The ques shouldn't place premade groups against random groups make it so that premade groups fight premade groups and try to keep the random groups fighting other random groups to keep this portion fun. Otherwise it turns into a one sided battle with the premade group normally wiping the floor with the random group.

The ques shouldn't place premade groups against random groups make it so that premade groups fight premade groups and try to keep the random groups fighting other random groups to keep this portion fun. Otherwise it turns into a one sided battle with the premade group normally wiping the floor with the random group.

Man I like how you think.

Matchmaking will try very hard to do this, but normally cannot based on the number of people in queue at a time. Otherwise premades would simply not be able to play together- we'd all simulqueue and see who got in to any match, which would often be most of us but would kill the social aspect pretty fast.

sure then watch queue pop times go from instant to 20mins lol

they will never seperate the queues like that and i hope they dont, no better way to learn than from better than ya self.

if u think they will, have they done so in ground pvp? nope.

and im a pug btw that solo queues, never been a premade but i dont mind playing them.

It's really only the Super ques that ruin things. A four man premade is fine especially if it's full 12 v 12 but when it's more then 4 man in premade then the problems start. Here's what is needed:

1. Any pre made should get 12 v 12 priority and multiple permades must be matched by at least one premade on the opposite team.

2. There should never be 2 premade vs all solo que. Even at the cost of no que popping.

3. Look for common elements between 2 group ques such as similar Guild or in same ops group. Give them lower que priority. Super ques break the game.

It's really only the Super ques that ruin things. A four man premade is fine especially if it's full 12 v 12 but when it's more then 4 man in premade then the problems start. Here's what is needed:

1. Any pre made should get 12 v 12 priority and multiple permades must be matched by at least one premade on the opposite team.

2. There should never be 2 premade vs all solo que. Even at the cost of no que popping.

3. Look for common elements between 2 group ques such as similar Guild or in same ops group. Give them lower que priority. Super ques break the game.

so basicly your solution is "even if they're the onl;y people in que they shouldn't have a que pop"? geeze I'm glad you don't work for BW

Yea, we get one of these horrible threads every couple days. Basically, noobs get their butt handed to them, and their solution is always "good players who play a lot should never be allowed to play again because they will beat me".

It's so selfless. So noble. They have the good of the game in mind.