The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Help me choose a character

JediCarlosSwag

Hello

I have a jedi shadow lvl 20 and im on Taris and i cant even do the missions because im always dying. I like close range/ long range damage and i like to heal myself and my companion. I really want to do a lots of damage and kill quickly and heal myself and my companion so we dont die. Im thinking to go with the sage but the sentinel can do a lots of damage but he cant heal imself. So wich character do i use and each tree abilitie do i use?

Hello

I have a jedi shadow lvl 20 and im on Taris and i cant even do the missions because im always dying. I like close range/ long range damage and i like to heal myself and my companion. I really want to do a lots of damage and kill quickly and heal myself and my companion so we dont die. Im thinking to go with the sage but the sentinel can do a lots of damage but he cant heal imself. So wich character do i use and each tree abilitie do i use?

Ummm... unfortunately you are talking about contradictory things in terms of the end-game content (Level 50-55). The Shadow can do incredible close range damage but has no ability to heal themselves.

You can create a Sage with an ability to do long range damage and heal BUT really you should think of yourself as focusing on either TANKING (taking damage), DPS (dealing damage), or HEALING (obvious).

I have a Sith Sorceror who is DPS but able to throw out some heals if things get tough.

- Arcada