Difficulty targeting drones

Delta_V

When I get hit by a railgun or missile drone, I can't seem to use 'R' to target it. Tab targeting also doesn't seem to work unless you have the offending drone on your screen. When there are multiple bombers in play, the shear number of mines and drones can make it extremely difficult to target the one you need to kill.

I just had a match where the enemy had 4+ bombers in Deathmatch, and there were so many mines that when I started getting hit by a drone, I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I wasn't taking damage from anything else, and pressing "R" didn't do anything. I can understand having mines not show up via Tab targeting, since they're only a threat if you fly into them (so no need to target one 5000 meters behind you, for instance), but we *really* need to be able to target drones more easily.

I just had a match where the enemy had 4+ bombers in Deathmatch, and there were so many mines that when I started getting hit by a drone, I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Chances are you were getting hit by multiple drones or mines. The 'r' for targeting drones and mines has worked for me.