The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conservator's Collection unlock cost ?

mojagra

Hello,

Anyone know ,what's the cost to unlock Conservator's Armor in Cartel Coins ?

I got 2 Jedi's and one full set ( bound locked for next 24 hours on a Trooper !! ) , so i want to know the price before i bound it to Trooper and then unlock it to both Jedi's .

Regards

Not sure about conservators.. but I recently picked up the full "Extrovert" set and the unlock for that was only 90cc to unlock it account wide. Best way to find out how much it is is simply to go to the "Collections" tab in your inventory or on the Cartel window (On a character that doesn't have the set unlocked) and click on the Armor Set. There will be 2 Buttons on the Armor's Tab.. one will say something like "You have unlocked this on another characte"r and it'll give you a cost for the unlock in Cartel Coins. This cost will vary per item in the "Collections".

It costs 360 coins to unlock the Conservator armor set. The cost varies from set to set and runs 90 coins to 600 (90, 240, 360, 400, 600). But that's for all your characters so that's nice. Before the collections were set up I was running around getting multiples of armor pieces so more than 1 character could have a particular set. Now all you need is one set and just cartel coins to unlock for all your characters. I hope that the first event comes back because I missed getting one piece (the skirt) so can't finish that set :( This was before the collections so I didn't always get all the pieces to a set. Oh well.