The Official Begeren Colony Ranked Arena Thread

NvrShoutNvr

This is the kind of stupid **** that pisses me off. making soo many damn excuses on why you can't do 4v4 ranked and then you go team up with 3 of your guildies in solo ranked and talk ****? damn what a guild leader.

PLZ que for 4v4 so we can put you on "plant" status.

A pvp guild that doesn't want to excel in pvp.

<Slim Determination>

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kind of stupid **** that pisses me off. making soo many damn excuses on why you can't do 4v4 ranked and then you go team up with 3 of your guildies in solo ranked and talk ****? damn what a guild leader.

PLZ que for 4v4 so we can put you on "plant" status.

Can you do me a favor and list our tanks or healers. I know who they are and they are mostly 2nd and 3rd alts or are not online on a regular basis but I just want to see if you know who they are. If not then you answered your own question.

Can you do me a favor and list our tanks or healers. I know who they are and they are mostly 2nd and 3rd alts or are not online on a regular basis but I just want to see if you know who they are. If not then you answered your own question.

You know what dude.. if it was REALLY a problem with your healers or tanks then we could set up something where we run a sorc healer or merc healer.

But dont try to ignore the real reason im pissed. Daz acting like hes king of the world cause he can run a 4 man of his own guild into SOLO ranked. its *********** pathetic really. that "plant" comment really started this and im just venting what has been a problem with grim for a long time. maybe instead of rolling solo ranked yall should roll some more alts.

You know what dude.. if it was REALLY a problem with your healers or tanks then we could set up something where we run a sorc healer or merc healer.

But dont try to ignore the real reason im pissed. Daz acting like hes king of the world cause he can run a 4 man of his own guild into SOLO ranked. its *********** pathetic really. that "plant" comment really started this and im just venting what has been a problem with grim for a long time. maybe instead of rolling solo ranked yall should roll some more alts.

Lol, Infamous player whining about GD rolling ranked solo with premades?

You kids are even worse, killing competition in regs by farming pugs and believe yourselves superior after you manage to come out on top against solo players who still occasionally put you in the dirt.

Such hypocrisy, much average premader. L2P baddie, stick to your groups and don't let the good players catch you outside of a premade.

Because some people on this server have skill. And you're way out of your element whenever you put yourself in a situation where you have to fend for yourself, scrub.

Edited by ZooMzy

Lol, Infamous player whining about GD rolling ranked solo with premades?

You kids are even worse, killing competition in regs by farming pugs and believe yourselves superior after you manage to come out on top against solo players who still occasionally put you in the dirt.

Such hypocrisy, much average premader. L2P baddie, stick to your groups and don't let the good players catch you outside of a premade.

Because some people on this server have skill. And you're way out of your element whenever you put yourself in a situation where you have to fend for yourself, scrub.

I don't believe hes whining about GD rolling ranked solo. Just that if you have 4-6 players online you should make a 4s team, instead of a queue synching solos.

But feel to release some of that inner salt Zuhbird.

I don't believe hes whining about GD rolling ranked solo. Just that if you have 4-6 players online you should make a 4s team, instead of a queue synching solos.

But feel to release some of that inner salt Zuhbird.

Why not roll solo?

After all, like your guild does with regs with coordinating double premades and deriving pleasure from farming a queue where 4 people in the 3 roles* with coordination trumps everything, the goal is to win. Not to compete.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. People whine about others pulling the same underhanded tactics on each other, as if they have a place to talk.

#averagepremadertears

Bit of a difference between running a 4 man premade in an 8 man format where there's an actual queue group button, and squeaking a 4 man premade into a 4v4 queue that's intended for solo entry don't you think?

Not at all, if you look at how the population of the server works.

I've seen Infamous 4 man groups, DoA 4 man groups, Exiles 3 man groups in solo before because of the lack of people queueing on one side, not to mention other people specifically taking advantage of the fact that "Hey, let's go this side because no one is queueing this side and we'll get on the same team if we queue up!"

So many average premaders do this, so many whine whenever they are on the receiving end. Let's see some more tears because someone managed to put you in your place for a change.

It only took someone beating you at your own game to do it.

Edited by ZooMzy

Bit of a difference between running a 4 man premade in an 8 man format where there's an actual queue group button, and squeaking a 4 man premade into a 4v4 queue that's intended for solo entry don't you think?

That was my conclusion. You've got a team of 4 randoms on one side, and then a premade with voice communication on the other.

The difference with regular warzones is that if you find yourself against a premade you can at least group up and re-queue with a team. Solo queue you are F'd.

I think we all understand solo que ranked has a small sample size ( So seeing two of the same guild will happen ), but to purposely queue synch ruins the whole idea of "solo" queue.

Why not roll solo?

After all, like your guild does with regs with coordinating double premades and deriving pleasure from farming a queue where 4 people in the 3 rolls with coordination trumps everything, the goal is to win. Not to compete.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. People whine about others pulling the same underhanded tactics on each other, as if they have a place to talk.

#averagepremadertears

Obviously you have a salty opinion towards Infamous because of our average skilled players beating you in warzones.

I can understand the salt Zuh, but time heals all wounds... even the salty ones.

Obviously you have a salty opinion towards Infamous because of our average skilled players beating you in warzones.

I can understand the salt Zuh, but time heals all wounds... even the salty ones.

Lol, not like salt on the wound actually.

More like a thorn in my side. Metaphorically, you're not good enough to be a real threat to my body, but since you're taking advantage of things outside of my control such as your patented subconscious strat of "exploit the derp on the other side" to win, you're at a level that causes me discomfort.

If you were, metaphorically, a knife instead, then maybe I would have some respect for your guild. But since you insist on being a small little thorn, I still have no respect for you. And it brings me great humor to see you reminded of that fact, even if I haven't developed a hatred :)

Especially the amount of crying I see from Mallo here. The average premaders whining about someone premading in any queue is hypocritical in itself, there are tons of reasons not to take a group to the group queue even if the tag matches.

Which, ironically enough, your guild has done! Why not pull your members from the solo queue and put them in group queue only? With more than 5 unique names in a set of solo ranked matches, I assumed you would do the same thing instead of whining about a queue where you can't rig the odds in your favor.

Edited by ZooMzy

More like a thorn in my side. Metaphorically, you're not good enough to be a real threat to my body, but since you're taking advantage of things outside of my control such as your patented subconscious strat of "exploit the derp on the other side" to win, you're at a level that causes me discomfort.

If you were, metaphorically, a knife instead, then maybe I would have some respect for your guild. But since you insist on being a small little thorn, I still have no respect for you. And it brings me great humor to see you reminded of that fact, even if I haven't developed a hatred :)

Especially the amount of crying I see from Mallo here. The average premaders whining about someone premading in any queue is hypocritical in itself, there are tons of reasons not to take a group to the group queue even if the tag matches.

Which, ironically enough, your guild has done! Why not pull your members from the solo queue and put them in group queue only? With more than 5 unique names in a set of solo ranked matches, I assumed you would do the same thing instead of whining about a queue where you can't rig the odds in your favor.

The only reason you are defending GD here is because someone with the tag Infamous is talking about it. After reading your grovel over the past month its easy to determine what side you put yourself on.

Mallo is a crybaby you're right. Can't stand the guy to be honest... you should see him in guild chat >.> but thats a different story.

edit:

outside of my control such as your patented subconscious strat of "exploit the derp on the other side" to win, you're at a level that causes me discomfort.

You hit the nail on the head there. Cause thats you my Zuhbird.

Edited by Bellumpvp

The only reason you are defending GD here is because someone with the tag Infamous is talking about it. After reading your grovel over the past month its easy to determine what side you put yourself on.

Lol, I didn't neccesarily take a side, if you read into my post a little further. What do you think it means by "people criticizing each other for pulling the same crap?"

That GD is so much better than Infamous for doing the same thing? Hardly, if they have a dependence on winning as pathetically as you do, then they aren't a reputable set of competitors either. But since I've seen Daz solo queue as well as many other GD players, their guild actually has some balls and skill that you couldn't hope to measure to. So if they roll regs, at least I can actually say a set of players better than me won the match.

So to further add to that point, my side apparently seems to have been mucked up in your little misconstrued conception that I actually have a deep hatred for your guild:

I disrespect people who play the game to solely win. I disrespect anyone who believes that PvP is about stacking the odds in your favor and dominating the game because the only thing players should represent as PvPers is the desire to win.

When in reality, the true value of PvP is the love of competition. Can you say you actually like competition?

Because you've shown quite clearly you don't, consistently farming bads with your premades and outright refusing to place yourself in a situation where you are not in control. Then, as Mallo is clearly demonstrating, you start crying when someone does the same nonsense to you. Hypocrites.

Sure I find it annoying to a degree. But that's your own opinion if you think I've actually let you negatively impact me to that level known as "hatred".

Edited by ZooMzy

That GD is so much better than Infamous for doing the same thing? Hardly, if they have a dependence on winning as pathetically as you do, then they aren't a reputable set of competitors either. But since I've seen Daz solo queue as well as many other GD players, their guild actually has some balls and skill that you couldn't hope to measure to. So if they roll regs, at least I can actually say a set of players better than me won the match.

It looks like you have missed the point, like usual but continue to talk anyway so before I have to read another book let me point you in the right direction. The problem isn't that they were in solo ranked together or that Infamous hasn't found themselves on the same solo ranked team, its that we are willing to do 4s and will always try to set something up or accommodate another team depending on what is available to them and gd appears to be totally uninterested in competitive group ranked and ignores any attempt to initiate it. What kind of pvp guild is that?

Edited by duelsaberman

I disrespect people who play the game to solely win. I disrespect anyone who believes that PvP is about stacking the odds in your favor and dominating the game because the only thing players should represent as PvPers is the desire to win.

When in reality, the true value of PvP is the love of competition. Can you say you actually like competition?

Yes I play to win. Whether its against a bad team or a great team I play to win. Playing to win is what inspires competition in the first place door knob.

The story is :

GD was non existent in ranked until the pvp awards were announced. And with plenty of ability to queue as 4, they decided to all queue solo.

That to me sounds like they want easy wins, and fear the competitive nature of 4s. Just as you do Zuhbird.

Isn't that why you strictly que for regular warzones? Never once did I see your face in 8v8 warzones when they were around.

Quit being all salty nuts on Infamous simply because we queue regular warzones and interrupt your fantasy that you somehow take teams of scrubs to victory.

Edited by Bellumpvp

It looks like you have missed the point, like usual but continue to talk anyway so before I have to read another book let me point you in the right direction. The problem isn't that they were in solo ranked together or that Infamous hasn't found themselves on the same solo ranked team, its that we are willing to do 4s and will always try to set something up or accommodate another team depending on what is available to them and gd appears to be totally uninterested in competitive group ranked and ignores any attempt to initiate it. What kind of pvp guild is that?

You are complaining about a guild because they simply decide to play in a queue they want to control, and aren't willing to set up 4v4 play with you? Your guild operates in the same way with this passive aggressive "oh, if you come talk to us, we'll happily try to help you guys out and accommodate to your team's situation in ranked".

What kind of competitive PvP guild actually promotes the idea of "helping" their competitors yet happily farms regs with premades without even looking to come up with a way to fight against the pathetic standard of player on this server? What kind of competitive PvP guild alienates the individual worth of a single player and solely believes that being good comes only from who you team with?

4v4 play is much different than solo queue, because unlike preplanned 4 man groups, they put players in a situation where you can't have all the odds rigged in your favor. It removes the concept of "developed synergy" that you value in your guild so highly, and because they didn't want to play in a game that you knew better, doesn't mean you have the right to complain at them for not reaching out and accepting your initiation.

Please, stop whining. You're either mad because someone denied playing in a game you're more familiar with and adjusted to, or you're mad because they beat you at a game you don't even really comprehend: the game of the individual. Sounds like both really, complaining about them not giving you control and complaining when they have control over you.

Which, again, I go back to my earlier post:

EDIT: Oh, and here we go with this kid too lol

Yes I play to win. Whether its against a bad team or a great team I play to win. Playing to win is what inspires competition in the first place door knob.

So what you're saying is that the desire to win inspires the love of the fight itself?

You do realize that is completely false, correct? There are people who like to compete, but winning doesn't mean anything in the big scope of things to them. That, the art of escalation doesn't need the person to want the prize at the end to enjoy the escalation itself.

Trophies and prizes don't inspire the best players, the competition does. Motivation in the love of the game doesn't take the will to win, despite your apparent ignorance there. Since all you care about are those little prizes and wins, it's no wonder you are still a nobody, just have a little more courage because you actually have some friends to give you numbers against your better.

The story is :

GD was non existent in ranked until the pvp awards were announced. And with plenty of ability to queue as 4, they decided to all queue solo.

That to me sounds like they want easy wins, and fear the competitive nature of 4s.

Lol, I don't know the story behind GD, but given how successful recruiting on this server is, anyone with a standard of "competent" in who they recruit will be hard pressed to find anyone.

So, I'll let GD talk more on that aspect. But considering how little membership you have outside of your little cool kid club, I wouldn't think you have much room to talk just because your group has stuck around longer than most in your pleasure from farming regs.

Just as you do Zuhbird. Isn't that why you strictly que for regular warzones? Never once did I see your face in 8v8 warzones when they were around.

Go check that record thread kiddo, there's plenty of screenshots there that show me competing in 8v8s to a degree. Sorry I can't be in a little cool kids club like you, since well, you can talk so much about ranked play experience as well.

Quit being all salty nuts on Infamous simply because we queue regular warzones and interrupt your fantasy that you somehow take teams of scrubs to victory.

Ahahahahaha

My fantasy? I play regs because regs is the only choice for solo queuers, even if this solo ranked scene has seen a little variety thanks to end season rewards announcements.

You don't interrupt anything, considering I've still stomped your premades into the dirt with nothing more than a team of players that knew the very basics of WZs. What you do seem to think, though, is that you live in a fantasy world where you are superior on a server that you refuse to actually invest interest in changing the standard of player here, yet you are somehow a source of respect and deserve recognition of being reputable players that value competition.

Again, much hypocrisy. I know my worth as a player, and I know where my limits are pretty clearly.

I just find it sad that because you are so lost in your little cool kids club, you don't find it odd that one single player such as myself can give your guild a tough fought match. And then somehow, argue with me as if you deserve some respect.

Edited by ZooMzy

So what you're saying is that the desire to win inspires the love of the fight itself?

You do realize that is completely false, correct? There are people who like to compete, but winning doesn't mean anything in the big scope of things to them. That, the art of escalation doesn't need the person to want the prize at the end to enjoy the escalation itself.

Just quoting for plain stupidity.

Trophies and prizes don't inspire the best players, the competition does. Motivation in the love of the game doesn't take the will to win, despite your apparent ignorance there. Since all you care about are those little prizes and wins, it's no wonder you are still a nobody, just have a little more courage because you actually have some friends to give you numbers against your better.

You have no basis for any of your posts so you begin talking out of your ***.

Lol, I don't know the story behind GD, but given how successful recruiting on this server is, anyone with a standard of "competent" in who they recruit will be hard pressed to find anyone.

That's the problem with PvP guilds, they scour the server looking for "elite" players. Rather than looking to develop in house. (Obviously Infamous isn't starved for members.) But that is the main reason PvP guilds start and end so quickly.

Ahahahahaha

My fantasy? I play regs because regs is the only choice for solo queuers, even if this solo ranked scene has seen a little variety thanks to end season rewards announcements.

You don't interrupt anything, considering I've still stomped your premades into the dirt with nothing more than a team of players that knew the very basics of WZs. What you do seem to think, though, is that you live in a fantasy world where you are superior on a server that you refuse to actually invest interest in changing the standard of player here, yet you are somehow a source of respect and deserve recognition of being reputable players that value competition.

Stomped our premades? Get your head checked.

Just quoting for plain stupidity.

You have no basis for any of your posts so you begin talking out of your ***.

Lol, I know it sounds weird to you because you need prizes to motivate your desire to compete. But maybe if you go and read up on interviews of most professional athletes as well as many other competitors out there, you'll understand that the prize and trophies are a very miniscule part of what real competition is.

"Omg, you're talking out of you *** with this nonsense that some people compete for the sake of competing."

Lolololololol

That's the problem with PvP guilds, they scour the server looking for "elite" players. Rather than looking to develop in house. (Obviously Infamous isn't starved for members.) But that is the main reason PvP guilds start and end so quickly.

And have you seen the population majority?

There isn't a single set of players you can claim Infamous developed into competitive PvPers, not a single one. Your cool kids club has had the same amount of players since the day server transfers allowed the top PvP players to leave server, you just had the most in the end of the day. Only thing I have seen is the players that have left their old tags to join yours, not a single player I have seen in your groups has developed under your tag.

Because of this, somehow, you think you are dominate and can criticize other PvP guilds that have understood that they still need to come up with a strat on how to convert casuals into competitors? That in order to make a successful PvP guild membership, the recruit prospects should have already made that mindset switch of "I want to better myself and be apart of a PvP guild" versus "I want to get carried through WZs" that a massive majority of the server population has?

Stomped our premades? Get your head checked.

Nah, my head is fine. I've beaten your premades with a few competent players and a pocket healer many a time in regs.

What's even more hilarious is when I get a premade on my team. Lol, I remember one specific match where Feken, Jordo (Corun), some scoundrel healer I didn't remember in name queued up pubside in a Civil War and got put against me, Rois, 2 decent players, and GD's 4 man DPS group of whom I only remember Shink with the tag.

Best part? Their pugs consisted of Deyvon and I believe an alt of Ezekiles, who both despise my guts yet two other names I recognized as somewhat lacking in skill.

And despite those 5 big names and having all three roles filled, they got stomped 600-0 with a three cap in Civil War. I think I laughed for a good half hour at how much Dey raged in that Say chat at middle, trying so hard to claim I am bad and how I'll never be good and blah blah blah.

Did I make that story up? I have no proof or video of it, sure, so I guess you can tell yourselves that if you wish.

But it'll further my point of how you are the ones who live in a fantasy world where your premades are above getting stomped by a better player, since you got roflstomped against another premade. Let alone the other matches such as Hypergate where the only reason why your premade won was the tough fight over CCing the Zu before it could reach Lardo from lolflashbang stunning the ignorant node guard and ninja capping to overcome the fact that offensively, you were losing to pugs in points. :p

Edited by ZooMzy

Lol, I know it sounds weird to you because you need prizes to motivate your desire to compete. But maybe if you go and read up on interviews of most professional athletes as well as many other competitors out there, you'll understand that the prize and trophies are a very miniscule part of what real competition is.

And what prize am I getting from playing a video game? Winning is fun, losing is not.

Tell me how a player in the NBA would stay competitive if there were no playoffs? If they weren't getting paid millions to play?

There isn't a single set of players you can claim Infamous developed into competitive PvPers, not a single one. Your cool kids club has had the same amount of players since the day server transfers allowed the top PvP players to leave server, you just had the most in the end of the day. Only thing I have seen is the players that have left their old tags to join yours, not a single player I have seen in your groups has developed under your tag.

Funny you say that, you do realize that the core of Infamous lvled together from the day the game was released? We don't have rampant egos and the desire to "prove" ourselves and that is why we are still together.

Because of this, somehow, you think you are dominate and can criticize other PvP guilds that have understood that they still need to come up with a strat on how to convert casuals into competitors? That in order to make a successful PvP guild membership, the recruit prospects should have already made that mindset switch of "I want to better myself and be apart of a PvP guild" versus "I want to get carried through WZs" that a massive majority of the server population has?

I never said we were dominant, I just said "you" are not dominant.

To make a successful pvp guild "today"... not a year ago. You have to find players who are willing to be taught, and players who are open to criticism. And as a guild you have to accept the fact that it takes time to get good, it doesn't just happen over night. When Infamous started queuing 8v8s it was a bumpy road, but we didn't disband simply because we weren't beating the best teams on the server.

Nah, my head is fine. I've beaten your premades with a few competent players and a pocket healer many a time in regs. What's even more hilarious is when I get a premade on my team. Lol, I remember one specific match where Feken, Jordo (Corun), some scoundrel healer I didn't remember in name queued up pubside in a Civil War and got put against me, Rois, 2 decent players, and GD's 4 man DPS group of whom I only remember Shink with the tag.

And despite those 5 big names and having all three roles filled, they got stomped 600-0 with a three cap in Civil War. I think I laughed for a good half hour at how much Dey raged in that Say chat at middle, trying so hard to claim I am bad and how I'll never be good and blah blah blah.

So you rode the co tails of GDs premade and claimed that you are somehow responsible for the 3 cap?

But it'll further my point of how you are the ones who live in a fantasy world where your premades are above getting stomped by a better player, since you got roflstomped against another premade. Let alone the other matches such as Hypergate where the only reason why your premade won was the tough fight over CCing the Zu before it could reach Lardo from lolflashbang stunning the ignorant node guard and ninja capping to overcome the fact that offensively, you were losing to pugs in points. :p

You wanna talk about that hypergates? We had 4 undergeared players with a tank that did 3k protection, and a healer that did 78k healing.

You're so salty nuts.

Edited by Bellumpvp

zuhara wall of text

I find it adorable how close to your heart you hold that win. However, thats not how it went at all. Our team had no healers, your team had 3 if I remember right, and it wasn't even close to 600-0. We had at least one node the whole time. It's your word against mine but I feel pretty confident because anyone who knows anything about you knows you like to embellish the truth. You're like the Cartman of our server, if our server was South Park.

And what prize am I getting from playing a video game? Winning is fun, losing is not.

Tell me how a player in the NBA would stay competitive if there were no playoffs? If they weren't getting paid millions to play?

Because they love the game itself and play for the sake of competing against the best teams in the world?

How many times do you hear that type of mentality being spoken? How many players do you hear saying, "All I care about is winning?"

Hardly none for the second category, yet everyone as an athlete claims that their love of the game and competition itself trumps championships. Because unlike you little victory kids that need wins to solidify your egos, real players understand that farming eventually bites you in the *** and doesn't bring true enjoyment.

Better yet, I'll let an NBA player answer that very same question for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwz_ql9TmmM

Funny you say that, however you do realize that the core of Infamous lvled together from the day the game was released? We don't have rampant egos and the desire to "prove" ourselves and that is why we are still together.

Lol, you miss the point entirely. Like usual.

You have yet to produce a new set of players, you are just the same group of people from since you started. Meaning, the only reason why you still exist more so than GD is because unlike their roster, you stayed together.

You haven't produced any elite players since server transfers, you haven't created a better PvP scene as an example of what true competitors should be. Yet you dare to speak on how you are superior to GD in that field when in reality, you haven't expanded your numbers in the slightest either?

Try to talk whenever your main group of people takes a hit. Then you'll see how wrong the statement "no shortage of members" truly is.

And no rampant egos? Please, if your ego wasn't as big as your epeen, you wouldn't be here trying to desperately measure with someone calling you out.

Try to take the advice you gave to your childish and pathetic Sentinel of a guild leader and learn how simple it is for a troll to get you into fighting back with a few mean words to wound your overinflated ego.

I never said we were dominant, I just said "you" are not dominant.

Yet you claim your guild is the one that proves I am not dominant? Therefore, claiming your guild is in fact dominant over me?

It's amazing how the word "indirectly" works.

To make a successful pvp guild "today"... not a year ago. You have to find players who are willing to be taught, and players who are open to criticism. And as a guild you have to accept the fact that it takes time to get good, it doesn't just happen over night. When Infamous started queuing 8v8s it was a bumpy road, but we didn't disband simply because we weren't beating the best teams on the server.

Lol, you clearly are too ignorant to make a comment on this topic.

You have shown little in regards to success in this field, as again, you only have your little cool kids club and the people who left their other guilds to join yours. You have not produced a single set of players that have become elite since server transfers, you have only stuck to your core group and then comfortably criticize people for failing at something you don't even attempt, and in reality, make nearly impossible by your farming of the people who could potentially become competitors.

Your guild is too content with farming the pugs than actually creating a better player base, hence why, you are ignorant. Because like the rest of your guild, you claim you want one thing, but then show the exact opposite.

If you just admit your selfish goals and that you actually don't give a damn about the server population as a whole, it'd be better. But the reason why your guild has so much disrespect is because you try to deny your hypocritical and destructive nature.

So you rode the co tails of GDs premade and claimed that you are somehow responsible for the 3 cap?

Had the highest damage and protection in the match, effectively responded to each attempt to attack all three nodes and created an defense with my fellow teammates that ultimately could not even be phased by those "top players"

So no, I didn't ride on the coat tails of a GD premade when I was covering 2 out of the 3 roles through tanking and DPS. I actually effectively smashed your guild into the dirt with the help of players.

Point is, I claim you are bad because I can compete against your guild by myself/with pocket heals. And that I smash you into the ground with a premade supporting me.

You wanna talk about that hypergates? We had 4 undergeared players with a tank that did 3k protection, and a healer that did 78k healing.

You're so salty nuts.

Actually, the match I was referring to, you had two healers above 800k and a tank with over 500k in protection.

Yet you were still getting destroyed by our DPS on offense, despite us only having one healer that did a little less than your top and DPS taunts for protection. I commend Lardo for figuring out how weak our node guard was, but hey, you get me everytime by explointing my main weakness: I can't be everywhere at once.

EDIT:

I find it adorable how close to your heart you hold that win. However, thats not how it went at all. Our team had no healers, your team had 3 if I remember right, and it wasn't even close to 600-0. We had at least one node the whole time. It's your word against mine but I feel pretty confident because anyone who knows anything about you knows you like to embellish the truth. You're like the Cartman of our server, if our server was South Park.

Lmfao, I didn't need to embellish there.

You still had a premade, all three roles were filled despite you either being a three man group or a four man group with a player that worthless in impact. But of course I remember, how could I not?

It was directly after another little forum war, after making a response to someone from your joke of a guild. Then going in, to see the people who try so hard to trash talk me, yet get farmed in a perfect score?

It was so hilarious, stomping you guys into the dirt to prove what happens when the situations reversed. Then, I think I might have screenshotted how much cursing Deyvon spewed out in Say chat after the fact that I had more than 10 killing blows on the guy.

In case you forgot, I enjoy the drama you kids create. I enjoy trolling the living hell out of your guild, I enjoy getting you worked up and developing a resemblance of hatred towards me. Maybe one day, you might understand that trolls have no one to troll if the targets aren't so lost in their ego, they don't realize just how a few friends doesn't make you unstoppable.

Edited by ZooMzy