EU to US

SupremeLegate

As far as I recall, it was open during a few hours after the character transfer implentation, then suspended. Bioware said it's something they wanted to do but couldn't for the moment without revealing the reason. Maybe someone else has more details.

One thing I don't understand: why some US players want to play on EU servers and vice versa?

There is a myriad of possible reasons really.

People move, work odd hours, live in spots that aren't really neither EU or US timezone, they have friends there, they are in a multi-national guild and their guild is there etc etc.

One thing I don't understand: why some US players want to play on EU servers and vice versa?

In my case, during the time of too many servers one of the people in the guild I was in started a character there and we all followed. Then that guild dried up as everyone moved to other games. So I went to The Shadowlands and joined TORWars.

As far as I recall, it was open during a few hours after the character transfer implentation, then suspended. Bioware said it's something they wanted to do but couldn't for the moment without revealing the reason. Maybe someone else has more details.

Ah, did not know that. Very interesting. Looks like my answer is: Red Eclipse Characters are SOL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.