A few relic questions (not bis)

cfcstl

I have been reading about the best relics but I am looking for relics for a lvl 55 before the dread forged and underworld. I have arkanian available and need some advice of which ones to use. I am a watchman spec.

I would like recommendations on the two best relics for now.

I am assuming equip damage relics and can someone explain the different damages done by the relics?

I see energy tech, elemental tech, internal force, kinetic force and then I see with another group kinetic tech, energy force, elemental force, internal force.

I assumed I was a melee energy damage dealer with some elemental damage, so how would the others help me if at all?

If you can get in and get the ops done, the one-time quests for DF and DP reward Serendipitous Assault and Focused Retribution respectively. Also, if you have the funds, you might be able to find an Artificer to craft you relics - that's how I got my UW SA relic. As I don't PvP and have not yet gotten into a group for DP, I'm using the Arkanian Kinetic Tempest as my second relic since its tooltip had more raw damage on the proc than any of the others; I run as Combat, though, and a passive free damage proc seemed really good for a direct, raw damage spec. Arkanian Boundless Ages is likely better than the Ar KT, though, I just don't feel like I have the free bar space/convenient-to-me keybinds for it. Edited by Bejarid