[Guide] Marauder PvE DPS for Annihilation, Carnage, Rage & Hybrid

Iwipe

Hey everyone, recently a couple of my guildies have started writing a series of class guides for my site for every spec/role for PvE endgame. They are designed to be beginner friendly but also carry enough information for players looking to do Nightmare operations. We have just finished up our Marauder DPS guide and I thought I would share it.

Contents

You can find the following contents inside the guides

• Gearing and Stats priority
  • Gearing Overview
  • Ability Explanation
  • Opening Rotation
  • Cascading Power priority for Rage/Hybrid
  • Rotation Strategy
  • AoE rotation priority
  • Video of rotation on an operation dummy
  • Sample Parse Analysis
  • Tips & Tricks

If you are interested in the other guides we have written you can find all the healing ones here, all the tanking ones here and all the DPS ones here.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any suggestions, criticisms, or critiques in here or in the comments section below the guides! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These guides are good, but jesus... who manages your webpage? Why are all three specs on one page that is infinitely long? Why do you have old information clogging up the space.

I suggest you make the content section cleaner. Take a look at how http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/ does it. I honestly like your guides more but the content layout is out of control and I can't stand searching for information.

• 2 weeks later...
u say running any crit for anni will reduce your dps, but when i run 230 crit right before it starts to dr hard vs full power i parse higher im running pvp gear hiting the pvp dummy? am i jus gettin lucky with my crit parse cuz i feel like i have more rage with crit