The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So when are the mods/ community managers going to start cleaning up the referral spam

gburnash

Multiple multiple reports on a ton of posts- and the same people keep spamming them on new threads while the old ones that were reported days ago are still there. C'mon guys and gals. I'm not trying to call you out, but this is getting ridiculous when it's pretty obvious that nothing has been done about the tons of referral links clogging up the forums the last several days.

Go to the new player forum- they're all over the 20 most recent post threads there. Same in the general forum- but more. They're here as well. And it's the same 3-4 people over and over again. I know y'all are busy. I'm sympathetic. I've been on the other side of the boards. But this is a plague that is spreading like Rakghouls and we need some people to start eradicating them.

Yeah, they are all gone now. There were a ton of them over the weekend. Started popping up Friday and just overwhelmed some of the forums.

Now if I could just find a way to remove the referral from my account for the guy who's link I clicked (disguising it as a youtube link) I hate the thought of some jerk getting cartel coins from me that shouldn't be getting them.

Yeah, they are all gone now. There were a ton of them over the weekend. Started popping up Friday and just overwhelmed some of the forums.

Now if I could just find a way to remove the referral from my account for the guy who's link I clicked (disguising it as a youtube link) I hate the thought of some jerk getting cartel coins from me that shouldn't be getting them.

Have you tried opening a customer service ticket about it?

guess you didn't see the sig of the guy who first replied ;)