GSF que...

OpeningToEndgame

Yeah the pub symbol you represent your self with there screams you fly imp {sarcasm off}.

Screen captures and statistics to prove it. (Links to a photo album on Google Plus.)

TL;DR version: I have 1,096 minutes of flight logged with my Republic character, and 890 minutes logged with my Imperial. Even if 100% of my Republic matches were Red on Red war-games, there should still be a massive disparity between republic flight time and imperial flight time (owing to frustrated log-outs and flightless game sessions), but there isn't.

Trivia for the folks who say the game is imbalanced: My Imperial and Republic pilots have virtually identical in-game performance and I've seen virtually identical win/loss percentages, too, within 2.4%.

Time to ask whether some of your long wait-times owe to you being /ignored by other players for pulling stunts like logging out when the going gets rough:

Here is a tip for every one. If you go into a game and find that the other team is running a premade group simply leave by hitting esc and selecting leave battle. ... I recommend this to every pilot every time.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just trying to show that what you think is happening, probably isn't happening. It's the opposite of what lots of other people are experiencing, so that means you have to look at all the variables and other possible causes.

Edited by stevetsuida