The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Player Customization Slot

Transairion

So you know how our lovable companions each have their own Customization slot? I think Player characters should get such a slot as well that we can put special customizations in to change our appearance....

"Trans you fool, that's why you customize adaptive armor!"

That's true, but I'm not suggesting the Player Customizations be mere set appearances like the Companions one are... how could that possibly work? Kind of simple really, with differing customizations based on class.

Jedi Consulars, Jedi Knights, Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors can place Force Ghost customizations in their Player Customization Slot, which tints your character (and their full custom outfit) in the ghostly manner of all the Force Ghosts that appear in TOR, with different customizations offering different colours. This doesn't change gameplay in the slightest, but you can look like a spirit of the past out to right wrongs or enact a TERRIBLE VENGENCE!

Troopers, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and Agents aren't quite as easy (not being Force sensitive), though instead they could place Droid customizations in their slot, giving them the (sadly, set) appearance of one of the many bipedal droids that appear in TOR. This version I can't see altering according to personal outfit as the Force Ghost one does, would just be a straight player model replaced by droid model but I'm not sure if a custom version works.

Wouldn't change gameplay any, but I think it'd be really neat to be able to customize oneself in this way and have a Droid Trooper, Force Ghost of a Sith Sorcerer, it goes on and on.

Edited by Transairion