Confused on Stat Priority for Carnage Spec

arunav

What are the ideal numbers to mod towards?

Different numbers are out there for different guides, and I'd just like to make sure I'm slotting things correctly.

Right now:

25% Crit

70% Surge

A lot of base accuracy (I think it's up to 103%)

Should I take some accuracy and put it into Surge? When does diminishing returns begin for Surge?

Thanks for the advice. Again, this is for Carnage spec.

What are the ideal numbers to mod towards?

Different numbers are out there for different guides, and I'd just like to make sure I'm slotting things correctly.

Right now:

25% Crit

70% Surge

A lot of base accuracy (I think it's up to 103%)

Should I take some accuracy and put it into Surge? When does diminishing returns begin for Surge?

Thanks for the advice. Again, this is for Carnage spec.

100% accuracy should be more then enough. You can either spend the excess amount of points into getting more power or more surge. I would also say 25% crit is a tad on the high end, although nothing extremely much. Power is always a good stat to go for, especially if you have your crit and surge at those lv'd already. :)

100% accuracy should be more then enough. You can either spend the excess amount of points into getting more power or more surge. I would also say 25% crit is a tad on the high end, although nothing extremely much. Power is always a good stat to go for, especially if you have your crit and surge at those lv'd already. :)

It's:

Crit or Power

Accuracy or Surge (or Alacrity but ya....)

Get 100% (or like 99.76% or w/e it is, depends on gear tier) accuracy, then stack Surge

Do crit rating as your preference, I wouldn't go over 200ish rating though. Rest in Power

25% crit? Far too much Don't ever listen to noxxic...

For carnage 0 crit rating is not a bad idea however many people prefer to run 2 crit mod/enhancements (myself included) in 78 level gear (before the drs hit it too hard) to up the chances of rng for crits from ravage, vicious throw etc .. Accuracy you want as close to 100% melee 110% force as possible. I'd say augment strength esp if you plan to use 1 or 2 pieces with crit like i mentioned.

Edited by AngusFTW