The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make it real and make money

glen-II

You know a company is usually in the business of making money. However, then why have they not even gotten close to the sandbox of SWGs? Here is an easy list of things that would not only generate income but at the same time increase subscriptions:

1. We have large cities: make appartments available to subscribers for a monthly rent of cartel coins!

2. Free space! Shipwrights that can build parts for ships and build new and different ships!

Not going to continue with a much larger list. Just to see one of these would be a large step in the right direction.

Retired Operations Officer US Army

Glen L. Blanton II

MAJ, (ret)

Paratrooper All The Way!

Wrong forum.

Edit: Post below me appears to be a referral spam. Do not click the link.

This belongs here, here, here, or here.

This forum is for discussion of the Star Wars franchise as a whole without specific consideration for this game outside lore and what it means for all of Star Wars. We typically engage in threads like this, this, this, this, and this.

Welcome to the Star Wars Discussion Forum, enjoy your stay :D

Edited by StarSquirrel

Looks like another deceptive referral link. Do not click! It has nothing to do with credits. These boneheads are everywhere.

Well, don't know if it helps, but I reported them nevertheless for phishing / scamming. Not that I clicked the link but hopefully Bioware holds true and bans that user permanently... Such behaviour should not be tolerated. :mad:

You know a company is usually in the business of making money. However, then why have they not even gotten close to the sandbox of SWGs? Here is an easy list of things that would not only generate income but at the same time increase subscriptions:

1. We have large cities: make appartments available to subscribers for a monthly rent of cartel coins!

2. Free space! Shipwrights that can build parts for ships and build new and different ships!

Not going to continue with a much larger list. Just to see one of these would be a large step in the right direction.

Retired Operations Officer US Army

Glen L. Blanton II

MAJ, (ret)

Paratrooper All The Way!

Dead Horse still getting beat to death with that first paragraph.

SWG while nice on Paper, good for some , bad for the Majority .

We live on a Capitalism World where the most dollars decides what is possible and what is worth doing .

The Majority rule with their many Subs and not the Minority with the Few Subs .

Games that did not sell well or badly get less likely chance of a sequel .............just like a Movie .

With that said

1. We have player housing..........its the bland ship you fly around , and with time in game of farming up money and legacy points you can fully unlock it to its grand glory of still bland but useful self .

Apartments would be nice but on the grand scale of things , I do not think SWTOR is designed to be like SWG on that scale , nor games with housing like FF14 , Wildstar , and Aion .

I myself will settle with a least memory hogging idea of being able to customize the interior of my ship and placement of my companions .

2. Is a good idea but the cost of it will probably not be worth it in the end . Not to mention the lag it will cause due to server memory being used up for vast creativeness . Otherwise I would deeply be interested in that .

I respect the fact you are retired Military and served your nation and thankyou for that , but that has no changing effect on my thoughts of your post .

• 6 months later...