Witch is better at pvp? Sith or Republic.

Ninjaguardiann

Im new to this server and i love to pvp but i dont like to lose especially when we could have easy won it, so i left my old sever in search of a new more populated on and found this one Begeren Colony. Before i sent seal on my character i wanted to know witch alliance is better at pvp?

Depends on the time of day, but the main group of premaders (people who spec themselves and form role based teams to win) are mostly on the Pubside.

In terms of the population, the Imperials have an overwhelming advantage in sheer numbers, as you will see Imp v Imp matches more than anything if you play on the Imperial side of things. However, when Pubs start queueing, it's either one of two things:

1) Premaders, who through their average level of skill, role preparation, and coordination, dominate regular Imperial pugs. Victories are very one sided, as weak players are extremely exploited in these matches and the vast majority of these Imperial pugs are "weak".

2) Terribad pubs, who are somewhat even* to the level of the standard the Imps have or directly matching it. In these matches, all it takes is a solo queue hero to change the balance of the match, otherwise it's usually a bunch of idiots fighting for medals in say, a Huttball match where no one has the bright idea to grab the ball in the middle.

Of course, there are exceptions to these generalizations, but overall, these are what I believe to be the most accurate in description to 55 PvP on this server. Lowbies and midbies could have a better voice, as I choose not to play in those brackets.

So, based on your post, if you are looking to specifically win all the time and never have to deal with the frustration of bad players, I would say your best bet is Pubside due to the fact that you can queue sync with premades over there while the Imperials are a little too spread out to have groups running around for most of the day.

Edited by ZooMzy

Depends on the time of day, but the main group of premaders (people who spec themselves and form role based teams to win) are mostly on the Pubside.

In terms of the population, the Imperials have an overwhelming advantage in sheer numbers, as you will see Imp v Imp matches more than anything if you play on the Imperial side of things. However, when Pubs start queueing, it's either one of two things:

1) Premaders, who through their average level of skill, role preparation, and coordination, dominate regular Imperial pugs. Victories are very one sided, as weak players are extremely exploited in these matches and the vast majority of these Imperial pugs are "weak".

2) Terribad pubs, who are somewhat even* to the level of the standard the Imps have or directly matching it. In these matches, all it takes is a solo queue hero to change the balance of the match, otherwise it's usually a bunch of idiots fighting for medals in say, a Huttball match where no one has the bright idea to grab the ball in the middle.

Of course, there are exceptions to these generalizations, but overall, these are what I believe to be the most accurate in description to 55 PvP on this server. Lowbies and midbies could have a better voice, as I choose not to play in those brackets.

So, based on your post, if you are looking to specifically win all the time and never have to deal with the frustration of bad players, I would say your best bet is Pubside due to the fact that you can queue sync with premades over there while the Imperials are a little too spread out to have groups running around for most of the day.

Thank you so much this is really how it be in pvp ive had players in situations were they would run to our side with the huttball or take on a group of 3 and not call for help. So i think ill be reporting to the pubside now Thank you again for the abvice

Well, between my 5 active toons, I play the two lower brackets a lot.

Honestly? Imps are more organized, but Pubs probably have more wins. Also, it depends on the map and gamemode.

Domination:

Alderaan- For some reason, the Pubs usually win this map. I don't even know why. I also see a lot of Pub vs. Pub matches, because low-bracket Imps (those who usually don't pug, anyway) don't tend to pop for this map.

Hypergate- The wins fluctuate, depending on how many DPS and Healers there are.

That other turret one- I don't know which side wins more. I often win if I have premades.

Huttball: So many people are f*cking horrible at this game, that I don't bother to keep track of who wins.

Deathmatch: Pubs tend to do a lot of DPSing through these, so they win almost by default.

Alderaan- For some reason, the Pubs usually win this map. I don't even know why. I also see a lot of Pub vs. Pub matches, because low-bracket Imps (those who usually don't pug, anyway) don't tend to pop for this map.

The pubs usually win alderaan because every time i've been in it without a 4 man premade some nard gets everyone to go 4/0/4 as though the side speeders are still around, if that's at all common there's no wonder the pubs win.