The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What is the best class to play in pvp?

Ninjaguardiann

I'm still not sure if you're serious, some of your questions stike me as a bit over the lololololol-top. But I'll play along, MM is marksman.

And I don't get what that other guy was on about when he compared engineering to arsenal and lightning. He was obviously sarcastic but I don't get how he can put eng in the same catergory as those other too. A correctly played eng will play more like balance/madness than a turret spec and with correct positioning you'll be able to roll people to death in 2 GCD'es.

Marksman is on the other hand a garbage spec against decent players, that statement is based on how easy they're to kill in PvP and not me playing it.

of course im serious i dont know all them abbreviations people be saying asking a question doesn't hurt anybody, so please if your not going to give advice or an opinion can you not waste time posting things thats unnecessary.

Please and thank you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In PvE, a Sage is quite viable. I play one.

I don't play my Sage often in PvP anymore, though. The sheer amount of complexity required to stay alive is higher than for other classes - but that's my personal opinion.

And then -everyone is ranting about other classes being "too strong", that's an recurring theme here ...

I have no idea how to balance such a game like SWTOR ... I'm merely trying to have my fun while playing ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I'm still not sure if you're serious, some of your questions stike me as a bit over the lololololol-top. But I'll play along, MM is marksman.

And I don't get what that other guy was on about when he compared engineering to arsenal and lightning. He was obviously sarcastic but I don't get how he can put eng in the same catergory as those other too. A correctly played eng will play more like balance/madness than a turret spec and with correct positioning you'll be able to roll people to death in 2 GCD'es.

Marksman is on the other hand a garbage spec against decent players, that statement is based on how easy they're to kill in PvP and not me playing it.

Yeah, I stopped playing DF (Dirty Fighting before asked) and went to Sab (sabotage, gunslinger equivalent to sniper engineering) out of boredom a few days ago. First time I've really gotten into Sab to where it just clicked for me and I have ran either a sniper or slinger since launch. Been loving it. Numbers are not as high as my DOTs going here and there depending on the target switching I had to do in DF; but I can noticeably see me melt people. All this talk about concealment operatives and not seeing it coming. Setting up then doing a ranged stun and bursting is just as hard to see coming sometimes.

I LOL when I see a MM in the match. They usually can me out of cover to get my attention, so I do all my set up while out of cover LOS in between if I can, hit evasion when I see them lining up that ambush, then get into cover when I can where it is then my turn. It is terribly one sided.

... on second thought, ignore what I said and go sorc.

I lolled. :D

ontopic: smash marauder or sentinel wichever suits you best. Marauders are more bad a s s, sentinels are to even tempered so I'd definetely would go for the mara.

Edited by Jorojus