2man Mara EC SM Zorn and Toth

I've seen people two-man this fight before, but it was always with a healer/dps combo I think; you barely survived it with self heals alone. I see that went into the fight with 40-41k HP; is that because you do not yet have optimized gear or did you stack endurance to survive the fight?

Anyway, good job on the kil!! It's nice to see that there are still people running Denova. :)

I've seen people two-man this fight before, but it was always with a healer/dps combo I think; you barely survived it with self heals alone. I see that went into the fight with 40-41k HP; is that because you do not yet have optimized gear or did you stack endurance to survive the fight?

Anyway, good job on the kil!! It's nice to see that there are still people running Denova. :)

Hey, thanks! It was pretty close and it's scary looking back and seeing how low our HP was at the end there. We do have optimised gear but to be honest we were struggling on the first attempts and since we had more than enough DPS, we switched our usual stims for endurance ones and used endurance crystals for the extra survivability.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.