An overly extensive analysis of blaster overcharge and targeting telemetry

Armonddd

Actually my point was that this is a BUILD fight... eliminate luck as much as possible through a better build.

Well, yeah, but when they're rocking 116% evasion and the best you can get is 158% accuracy... I mean, if it works for you, more power to you. I personally prefer to ditch that. It's just not my style.

Well, yeah, but when they're rocking 116% evasion and the best you can get is 158% accuracy... I mean, if it works for you, more power to you. I personally prefer to ditch that. It's just not my style.

Yeah but in the grand scheme of things, if they are rocking 121% accuracy (BBB @ 500m), they hit 5% of their hits vs me with DField up (116% evasion). Where as I can TT the difference to my favor nicely. Quads + TT is 126% accuracy vs their 111% Evasion, which makes me 3 times as likely to hit than they will without my copilot... If I run "In Your Sights", that jumps to 35% (over 1/3 of the time) vs 5% 1/20th of the time. Massive difference. and when the other pilot is figuring this is a losing operation, I usually just hit with a cluster missile too and got a decided advantage in the rest if he takes off before I can finish him.

Again it is a "build your fighter to YOUR play-style" thing. Just don't let someone stuff you into the same "box" as everyone else.