The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

Whatever's best for you.

@Sil, I'll get my Dark Temple contingency posted tomorrow.

You better! :p

Though, I wonder if Dooku would feel threatened much by an Archeologist... :rolleyes: Just saying, attention might shift! :eek:

Right now typing up the "Conquest" Thread Op, trying to explain it in an understandable manner... For the most part going to be guaging if people are interested enough to even push it forward, most of the hard work is already done. Just... a few things that I want to know if there is even interest before trying. *Such as research trees*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better! :p

Though, I wonder if Dooku would feel threatened much by an Archeologist... :rolleyes: Just saying, attention might shift! :eek:

Right now typing up the "Conquest" Thread Op, trying to explain it in an understandable manner... For the most part going to be guaging if people are interested enough to even push it forward, most of the hard work is already done. Just... a few things that I want to know if there is even interest before trying. *Such as research trees*

Dooku isn't threatened by much anyway. :p

Well, I think you might have to wait until the current Kaggath series is done, just so the proper focus can be put on it.

Dooku isn't threatened by much anyway. :p

Well, I think you might have to wait until the current Kaggath series is done, just so the proper focus can be put on it.

Oh, I wouldn't dream of starting it right now. Just trying to see how many are interested at the time by explaining a few things, and opening it up to opinions, thoughts, and ideas, ect.

Side Note: Blind Archeologist/Librarian vs Warmongering Cyborg/Mysterious Assassin. I am not so sure Dooku will have much agro towards Jerec after the battle starts... :D

Edited by Silenceo

Oh, I wouldn't dream of starting it right now. Just trying to see how many are interested at the time by explaining a few things, and opening it up to opinions, thoughts, and ideas, ect.

Alright. I'm interested to see what you came up with.

Side Note: Blind Archeologist/Librarian vs Warmongering Cyborg/Mysterious Assassin. I am not so sure Dooku will have much agro towards Jerec after the battle starts... :D

Bah, Jerec's just a target of opportunity. He's like the DPS that doesn't know how to drop aggro. Kinda like my Sage, tbh. :p

Alright. I'm interested to see what you came up with.

I am sure people will have issues here or there, but that is a big part of the reason I want to see peoples opinions, so it can take shape better than if I kept smacking my head into the wall. :rolleyes: It is pretty much a community project after all with all the help you guys have thrown in with the research I needed. :D

I am sure people will have issues here or there, but that is a big part of the reason I want to see peoples opinions, so it can take shape better than if I kept smacking my head into the wall. :rolleyes: It is pretty much a community project after all with all the help you guys have thrown in with the research I needed. :D

That feels like so long ago. I'm curious to see what came of it.

That feels like so long ago. I'm curious to see what came of it.

Decided to drop the interesting "History" mechanic as of right now sadly, since it adds so much complication, and I never heard back from you. :( :( :( :( :(

Side Note: Might as well save it for the thread, should be up in not too terribly long, half hour to hour and a half at max unless I lost some details.

Edited by Silenceo

Decided to drop the interesting "History" mechanic as of right now sadly, since it adds so much complication, and I never heard back from you. :( :( :( :( :(

Side Note: Might as well save it for the thread, should be up in not too terribly long, half hour to hour and a half at max unless I lost some details.

Aw, I'm sorry, Sil. I must not have noticed it, or I was just too busy. It was a long time ago. Sorry, Sil. :(

Aw, I'm sorry, Sil. I must not have noticed it, or I was just too busy. It was a long time ago. Sorry, Sil. :(

Aaaaaand its posted. Whew, more numbers than I remembered there being... Balance will of course need to be discussed...

Anywho, not sure if you are even still awake right now. :p

I wonder if Krayt could make it higher. From FOTJ last novel he seems extremely powerful.

First of all, Luke has considered him his own counterpart in the Force( thinking that he and Krayt could balance light and dark side of the force like the Ones ). Second, he actually fought Abeloth together with Luke, and has shown more impressive endurance( was able to stand up fater than Luke when both of them being injured. And there was something about Jacen turning to the dark side out of fear of Krayt.

That being said, I haven't read the novel myself, but these are impressive. Honestly, it could be enough to compete for 1st place in the Sith top, but I'm no expert on this and Legacy series, so maybe people here have real reasons not to put him that high.

I wonder if Krayt could make it higher. From FOTJ last novel he seems extremely powerful.

First of all, Luke has considered him his own counterpart in the Force( thinking that he and Krayt could balance light and dark side of the force like the Ones ). Second, he actually fought Abeloth together with Luke, and has shown more impressive endurance( was able to stand up fater than Luke when both of them being injured. And there was something about Jacen turning to the dark side out of fear of Krayt.

That being said, I haven't read the novel myself, but these are impressive. Honestly, it could be enough to compete for 1st place in the Sith top, but I'm no expert on this and Legacy series, so maybe people here have real reasons not to put him that high.

I think Luke's view of Krayt is more symbolic than based on actual power, to be honest.

It could be so. But the feats remain. Fought Abeloth and with the same injures as GM Luke was able to overcome them before Jedi. As Jacen commented at this point: ''Sith are stronger, they have darkside''. I understand that it's biased opinion, but it wouldn't make sense at all if Krayt was no match for Luke.

I'm just going to throw a question out there for discussion. What about the Dread Masters? I haven't played the Operations involving them, so I don't have any concrete details on their power. But would we include them?
Considering we are dealing with individuals, I would say no as they can only really rival the most powerful Force Users as a collective.

Not to mention Battle Meditation = GG for them. That's how they got captured in the first place.

Was that actually how they got captured? I guess it would make sense. I find it unlikely that one guy and a few soldiers (no matter how awesome) would be able to take down the Dread Masters in a straight fight.

Was that actually how they got captured? I guess it would make sense. I find it unlikely that one guy and a few soldiers (no matter how awesome) would be able to take down the Dread Masters in a straight fight.

According to Wookieepedia...so yeah :D

Edited by cs_zoltan

After some thinking, does anyone think we should discuss Mother Talzin's power? I know the final Dathomir battle had some circumstances around it, so I think we should reach some sort of consensus on Talzin's power before we get into this.

Also, I hope we won't have to entertain the notion that Vitiate is more powerful than Sidious. :rolleyes:

After some thinking, does anyone think we should discuss Mother Talzin's power? I know the final Dathomir battle had some circumstances around it, so I think we should reach some sort of consensus on Talzin's power before we get into this.

Also, I hope we won't have to entertain the notion that Vitiate is more powerful than Sidious. :rolleyes:

Honestly, a lot of Talzin's power seems circumstantial. Personally I dont think she is any more powerful then Dooku.