The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Star Wars isn't exactly the most scientifically correct mythos anyway. There's sound in space, explosions in space, and all that stuff. :p

We should start measuring TK feats in Newton and Lightning with Watt :cool:

Edited by cs_zoltan

You realize the trait associated with logic and objectivity resides in the left brain, right?

duh... that's why using the right brain on these topics is more justified

In a debate the ability to think critically, be objective, logical, and analytical is far more important. ;)

this doesn't work in nerdy/geeky topics such as discussing sci-fi/fantasy franchises.

in layman's terms who is most or least anything, is a function of subjectivity as it is supposed to be

the crime is not the claim itself , the crime is claiming objectivity as an end in itself

Edited by Kaedusz

I've been thinking about how we'll be doing the comparisons (need a new name for this, since we're not really comparing, just listing the facts side by side). Since there are three spheres of the Force, would the three of us (Beni, Sel, and I) cover one area respectively and then share them via PMs to make sure everything is in order before posting them for public opinion?

Here is a fun fact when looking at even putting some one like Saba on the list.

Jagged: "Just tell me I'm going to live long enough to see Jaina."

Saba: "This one does not look into the future. It is more fun to be surprised."

When looking at her senses, dont hold "lack of future sight" against her. She limits it by CHOICE not by lack of power, thus why you may see an inconsitency between her future sight and her Life senses. They are likely the same strength but she CHOOSES not to use those techniques as she find it "more fun to be surprised".

Here is a fun fact when looking at even putting some one like Saba on the list.

Jagged: "Just tell me I'm going to live long enough to see Jaina."

Saba: "This one does not look into the future. It is more fun to be surprised."

When looking at her senses, dont hold "lack of future sight" against her. She limits it by CHOICE not by lack of power, thus why you may see an inconsitency between her future sight and her Life senses. They are likely the same strength but she CHOOSES not to use those techniques as she find it "more fun to be surprised".

Hm, interesting. Though I'm not sure Saba would make any list. If she did, it would be Jedi (not overall Force users). We'll see when we get there, of course. She's got a ton of competition, of course.

Hm, interesting. Though I'm not sure Saba would make any list. If she did, it would be Jedi (not overall Force users). We'll see when we get there, of course. She's got a ton of competition, of course.

Absolutely not sure myself, just wanted to make a note for when we did get there, especially if I had trouble finding the quote by the time we got there :p.

I saw it when I was looking through Wookiee's "quote of the day" archive there is some HILARIOUS things in there :D.

Oh, too bad you didn't get the source. I'm betting it's Dark Nest, though. I don't recall many interactions between those two.

Oh, too bad you didn't get the source. I'm betting it's Dark Nest, though. I don't recall many interactions between those two.

Ya its probably either Dark Nest or the Legacy considering what they are talking about.... I can look into the source, give me a sec.

Fate of the Jedi: apocalypse

Edited by tunewalker

Fate of the Jedi, apocalypse if I remember right. It was around Luke's attack on the Jedi Temple.

I always thought it was a joke to cheer him up though, never took it too seriously but I did find it hilarious :p

Think I referenced it during my Kaggath against Tune but no one understood the joke :(

Edited by Selenial

Fate of the Jedi, apocalypse if I remember right. It was around Luke's attack on the Jedi Temple.

I always thought it was a joke to cheer him up though, never took it too seriously but I did find it hilarious :p

Think I referenced it during my Kaggath against Tune but no one understood the joke :(

I kind of take it as a "both" if you get my meaning... ;).

Well, I guess it's Apocalypse then.

I honestly don't remember those matches as much as I should. So if you did, I wouldn't remember. I do remember the old Kaggaths, though. :p

I've been thinking about how we'll be doing the comparisons (need a new name for this, since we're not really comparing, just listing the facts side by side). Since there are three spheres of the Force, would the three of us (Beni, Sel, and I) cover one area respectively and then share them via PMs to make sure everything is in order before posting them for public opinion?

Perhaps, I thought we could break it down as it comes.

If I see a character I know better than you two id do all three for them, and you two would do the others or split them. Or if we're equal we could default to which spheres we know best.

You know, I hope the lists this time around don't get derailed as much as they did last time. We got into some very long, drawn out, and circular arguments first time around. So hopefully this time things can go nice and smoothly.

I will, however, get this ready just in case we need it. :p

Also, this if certain unsavory folk do unsavory things. :p

Perhaps, I thought we could break it down as it comes.

If I see a character I know better than you two id do all three for them, and you two would do the others or split them. Or if we're equal we could default to which spheres we know best.

Well, that's a good idea. I was thinking something similar. Like, we take the characters we know best. Basically split them up between the three of us based on our knowledge of the characters.

That could be decided in the PMs, of course.

Well, I guess it's Apocalypse then.

I honestly don't remember those matches as much as I should. So if you did, I wouldn't remember. I do remember the old Kaggaths, though. :p

Honestly, I Dont even remember my Kaggath...... Something about Hapan Dragons Suck.... and digging for sources on antarian rangers... which I never really found, I knew they were good but nothing concrete.... Eh.... stuff happened with stuff.. with more stuff...

Edited by tunewalker