Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revan can use Force Destruction

Obviously.

Revan can telekinetically assault multiple individuals at a time

*multiple immensely powerful Force-individual legends.

Revan can grip and throw small asteroids.

*30 small asteroids in a small duration of time during combat.

Let's compromise here. Revan can use Force Destruction, Revan can telekinetically assault multiple individuals at a time, some of them being powerful Force users, Revan can grip and throw small asteroids.

Is that good enough?

Basic assumptions are probably the best ones.

However are we also in agreement that Dark Revan was being amped by the DS nexus? Its the only explanation I have for the disparity in power between him and Revan Reborn, both in the Foundry and in the novel.

That makes probably less sense then Fay>Mortis.
Even less so than this?

Incorrect, the meteor feat is canonically not game mechanics in the same context as every other attack in the game. It is scripted to the actual level itself, not to Revan's character, and should therefore be regarded as canon as the map.

Seems unlikely.

Edited by Beniboybling

However are we also in agreement that Dark Revan was being amped by the DS nexus? Its the only explanation I have for the disparity in power between him and Revan Reborn, both in the Foundry and in the novel.

The amp was marginal... most of the Temples that contained power were destroyed, including the main ones. Also, by that logic, the Wrath, Beniko, and Marr were also amped, so it's pretty much irrelevant at this point. Also Satele Shan used Battle Meditation during the fight to greatly increase everyone's fighting prowess and the like. :D

The amp was marginal... most of the Temples that contained power were destroyed, including the main ones. Also, by that logic, the Wrath, Beniko, and Marr were also amped, so it's pretty much irrelevant at this point. Also Satele Shan used Battle Meditation during the fight to greatly increase everyone's fighting prowess and the like. :D
If the gap were marginal, then a supposedly more powerful Revan Reborn should have been able to incapacitate the Imperial strike team with ease as well as the Imperial guardsmen he fought on Kaas. He didn't.

And why are you referring to the Wrath as if his/her presence was canon?

If the gap were marginal, then a supposedly more powerful Revan Reborn should have been able to incapacitate the Imperial strike team with ease as well as the Imperial guardsmen he fought on Kaas. He didn't.

And why are you referring to the Wrath as if his/her presence was canon?

Because the Wrath gets bonus dialogue from the Emperor. Clearly, that makes it canon. Obviously. note the small bit of sarcasm

The codex states that the planet itself is strong in the Dark Side.

And Satele's Battle Meditation would have been weakened.

Not according to Revan, i.e. sane Revan, I think this warrants further discussion.

Well, you have to consider that Revan's strongest during the Foundry fight is when he goes full Dark Side - I'm guessing it goes a bit like this: Revan in the novel (peak) > Dark Revan on Yavin > Revan in the Foundry (already struggling mentally, perhaps?)

In game, in history, is that not proof enough?

I guess I can get to Yavin on an Imp to see what happens, if you really need it.

The Exar Kun stuff was not located in the Massassi complex that was bombarded... that was on a different part of the planet. And in game, we specifically see the Temple being bombarded, then the cutscene stops. Safe to assume.

The Exar Kun stuff was not located in the Massassi complex that was bombarded... that was on a different part of the planet. And in game, we specifically see the Temple being bombarded, then the cutscene stops. Safe to assume.

Well, the fight takes place at a Temple, so Revan probably still benefited from some external energy.

So did the Dark Siders, of course.

I suppose it doesn't really matter. If we assume Revan was 'buffed' then so were Marr and Lana. Even though Satele would have been weakened, the benefit from her Battle Meditation would probably have offset that anyway. So, it probably balances out, with a marginal benefit to the Strike Team.