The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right... About that :jawa_angel:

Also, does KNC allow group chats? Don't think SWTOR messages would work for this.

I think it's possible for it to work. Let me test it and you guys can tell me if it works.

Edit: OK, sent the test off, tell me if it works.

Edited by Aurbere

I don't think you really understand Wolf that all Nihilus powers are external, including the powers he used to stun the Exile and use Essence Transfer, if it wasn't Malachor V, it was the planet he last gobble up, or just the Living Force around him. Nihilus did not use nexuses to buff his powers, he was totally dependent on the for his power.

Though you forgot to mention when Nihilus consumed Katarr with a word. That is his most impressive feat as it stands and with enough energy to draw on, he could have done to the entire galaxy.

As I said, aside from his one trick Force Drain thing which was including his ability to drain planets(although Sidious could do this but he's really the only other that I know), the other things he has done could be performed by others.

Also how do you know that he didn't? We don't know what happened with the Ravager or how he did it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

As I said, aside from his one trick Force Drain thing which was including his ability to drain planets(although Sidious could do this but he's really the only other that I know), the other things he has done could be performed by others.

Also how do you know that he didn't? We don't know what happened with the Ravager or how he did it.

I don't think your really getting it Wolf, I can only encourage you to review the facts.

I did.

We won't see it as one conversation string though, which is what I think happens on KMC, I'll test message you both and see if that works.

Well I replied to Aurbere's posts and patched you in, so I guess we could do that.

But yes that would be preferable if possible.

I don't think your really getting it Wolf, I can only encourage you to review the facts.

I get it, but why can't he exactly still draw on nexues?....

Even still again his TK feat with the Ravager is ambiguous, so best not to include that anyway. With what he has shown, he's powerful but just for his Force Drain ability.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I get it, but why can't he exactly still draw on nexues?....
He can, I'm not sure what you thought I said but my point is that every one of Nihilus feats is nexus based. So if your going to exempt the Ravager feat, cause Malachor, then you have to exempt all Nihilus feats because they would have been the product of some energy source or another. And in the end all we'd be measuring is these external forces. Edited by Beniboybling

He can, I'm not sure what you thought I said buy my point is that every one of Nihilus feats is nexus based. So if your going to exempt the Ravager feat, cause Malachor, then you have to exempt all Nihilus feats because they would have been the product of some energy source or another. And in the end all we'd be measuring is these external forces.

You mean the energy he absorbed and thus it becoming his energy?.....

But even still, taking away the Ravager feat, he's still powerful, but I wouldn't really think he'd be top 3 or 5 or even top 10 really, but were excluding him anyway. I was just pointing out that Nihilus does have more quantifiable feats, but they aren't that great aside from the one cut content thing and his Force Drain.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

You mean the energy he absorbed and thus it becoming his energy?.....

But even still, taking away the Ravager feat, he's still powerful, but I wouldn't really think he'd be top 3 or 5 or even top 10 really, but were excluding him anyway. I was just pointing out that Nihilus does have more quantifiable feats, but they aren't that great aside from the one cut content thing.

Its borrowed energy, nothing more, and if not sustained would quickly be expended. Its not permanent power.

Feats yes but we have no means of assessing his limitations, because he has none, the extent to which he can drain or rather borrow energy from the world around him is infinite and so his capabilities are equally infinite.

In regards to the PM thing, it does work. I PM Aurbere/Beni/Lady all at once with the same message awhile back.

Although they didn't see the responses the others showed. But you can PM multiple people with the same message.

If need be, then we can just copy paste responses into other replies to make sure both parties see them.