The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I will handle it: I'll wait till the lists are complete, then personally annoy you to the point where you have to change Revan and Cade to where they should actually be because you lack knowledge on Star Wars to put them in the correct place. Hopefully Selenial should put you and Beni in your place though. She doesn't take BS.

Considering that Starkiller II was defeated by Vader I wouldn't say he was considerably more powerful, or he would have overwhelmed and defeated Vader quite handily. However I still think we could just have the Clone replace him.

Also, another thing, feats on Darth Caedus? I feel we are in desperate need of info, practically everything I have is second hand, Wookieepedia is of much use so I expect there is a lot I'm missing and things that are inaccurate.

So anyone with the Legacy of Force series wanna do a quick recon? :p

Vader > Starkiller.

I think what every one has forgotten is Vader got stronger between Pre A New Hope and RotJ. He also got stronger between Galen and Starkiller.

Starkiller II was STRONGER then Galen, yet Galen beat Vader and Starkiller II lost to him. This points to what me and wolf have talked about SEVERAL times that is eluded to in both Shadow's of the Empire and Return of the Jedi Novel. That Vader became MUCH more powerful then he was in A New Hope, possibly even as much as twice as strong. When you take that into consideration, its very easy to see why the Second Star killer (who was more powerful then the first) LOST to Vader while the first one won against him. Its a showing of just how much more powerful Vader had become by that point. So Vader above Star killer.

This is how I will handle it: I'll wait till the lists are complete, then personally annoy you to the point where you have to change Revan and Cade to where they should actually be because you lack knowledge on Star Wars to put them in the correct place. Hopefully Selenial should put you and Beni in your place though. She doesn't take BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bijbF3gkNk

Situations yeah, like that he lifted off the most intense gravity vertex in the history of Star Wars? Also, most of the Force energy was concentrated below the surface according to KotOR2TSLPG.

YOu mean like the situation where Vader (anakin: Vader> Anakin) Subdued the Living Embodyments of the Light side AND the Dark side Simultaneously.

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

"Size Matter not, Look at me judge me by my Size do you? And where you should not"

Vader > Starkiller.

I think what every one has forgotten is Vader got stronger between Pre A New Hope and RotJ. He also got stronger between Galen and Starkiller.

Starkiller II was STRONGER then Galen, yet Galen beat Vader and Starkiller II lost to him. This points to what me and wolf have talked about SEVERAL times that is eluded to in both Shadow's of the Empire and Return of the Jedi Novel. That Vader became MUCH more powerful then he was in A New Hope, possibly even as much as twice as strong. When you take that into consideration, its very easy to see why the Second Star killer (who was more powerful then the first) LOST to Vader while the first one won against him. Its a showing of just how much more powerful Vader had become by that point. So Vader above Star killer.

That and Galen had advantage of knowing Vader's style and being quick. Although...why Vader didn't have the same knowledge of Galen, no idea.

Even still, yes Vader grew more powerful/stronger up to ROTJ where he was at his peak. Pre-ANH, Vader was a shadow of his former self.

That and Galen had advantage of knowing Vader's style and being quick. Although...why Vader didn't have the same knowledge of Galen, no idea.

Even still, yes Vader grew more powerful/stronger up to ROTJ where he was at his peak. Pre-ANH, Vader was a shadow of his former self.

Looking at that respect thread there are feats comparing Vader's speed to Yoda, which when you think about it makes some sense as well. Considering Yoda fought Sidious in RotS and lost there and we KNOW Sidious got stronger going into RotJ as well it could very well be that Vader was on the same level as Yoda (of course its not 100% proof that he is, but its surely a possibility) as the extra "20%" that the Emperor was above Vader could have come AFTER Sidious beat Yoda. Further more this would make sense why Yoda would tell Luke that "No more training do you require, already know you that what you need" believing Luke strong enough to defeat Vader and the Emperor, but ONLY if he went in intending to kill them, if he underestimated them at all or held back Obi-wan and Yoda both believed he would fail. Of course in the end it was his refusal to kill Vader that ultimately saved him as the Emperor was even stronger then Obi-wan or Yoda believed him to be.

Edit:this wouldnt lower Yoda on the list simply because last I checked he was confirmed "most powerful Jedi pre- Luke"

Edited by tunewalker