The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

Yes he has power, but the feat as a whole is just....shrouded in how he does it. It said that he did it, but we don't know if it was his own power, or he drew on the energies from the planet. It's ambiguous. I'll go with it and put Nihilus is the ambiguous category and Vader may or may not be greater, if that'll be an agreeable situation.

No, its not. Submit to that Nihilus could ragdoll Vder, and then I will be satisfied.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in space when he did it, wasn't he? At least, that's what I always presumed.

And no he wouldn't have trounced the exile. Feeding severely weakens him, and he not only starved himself on Telos on her, but he still put up a fight and stunned them with ease... So yeh, he's better than Vader.

He was on the planet as I recall, according to the comic panel.

Where is it said that he starved himself? He also Force stunned the Exile and group before that anyway. Vader can use Force stun too ya know.

Asking for clarification on a comment is trolling? Who knew.

I must admit though, I'm feeling a little threatened with you harping on about my IP and all, really.

Abit Beni, you think we could do a sort of list for Non-Force Users?

Can we? :p Cooome on, there are a lot of awesome Non-Force Users out there!

Abit the categories may need to be changed, but I already have a large list of characters for it!

Wut? He is utterly a candidate for the list.
Fraid not, for various reasons we have decided not to consider him, in short his powers are totally dependent on his environment and in a constant state of flux, so its impossible to pin point how strong he is, if he possesses any strength of his own at all. On that note, I assume the Council is still in agreement on this?

Fraid not, for various reasons we have decided not to consider him, in short his powers are totally dependent on his environment and in a constant state of flux, so its impossible to pin point how strong he is, if he possesses any strength of his own at all. On that note, I assume the Council is still in agreement on this?

Yes, I am in agreement. And my vote counts for Sel too. :rak_03:

Can we? :p Cooome on, there are a lot of awesome Non-Force Users out there!

Abit the categories may need to be changed, but I already have a large list of characters for it!

The issue is with non-Force Users there is no one category we can properly gauge.

However I do have plans for a certain list that will involve non-Force sensitives.

The issue is with non-Force Users there is no one category we can properly gauge.

However I do have plans for a certain list that will involve non-Force sensitives.

Sure we can, here I already have the categories!

- Equipment

- Combat Skill

- Marksmanship

- Piloting skill

Then total it like you would for all and then place said characters on a complete list.

Sure we can, here I already have the categories!

- Equipment

- Combat Skill

- Marksmanship

- Piloting skill

Then total it like you would for all and then place said characters on a complete list.

I suppose, perhaps after some thought and work has been put in.

So, regarding this trio of candidates. After we get candidates and their feats collected, how would we decide the three most likely candidates? Like a poll or something?
I think the Council can just reach a decision, it shouldn't be difficult, a poll however may be time consuming.