The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, guys, we'll get this settled when we actually start the process. For now, let's leave it be.

Eh whatever, I'm pretty sure my sub runs out soon anyway, so won't get involved.

Plus I'm not one to really argue Force User vs Force User anyway, I'm more Non-Force User related than anything else.

I'm just saying Vader does take a spot on the list.

Edit: Yep 6 days I got left.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ones bolded= Nope

No offence but I can see why Ants not taking you seriously. First time he's met you, and you say the guy who lifted an entire fleet off a planet is weaker than the cathedral crusher...

I agree half of those < Vader, but Nihilus? Really?

No offence but I can see why Ants not taking you seriously. First time he's met you, and you say the guy who lifted an entire fleet off a planet is weaker than the cathedral crusher...

There were stipulations surrounding that, ya know Force Nexus and all that noise? It wasn't under his own power that he lifted the Ravager off of Malachor. I mean if Nihilus was that powerful, he should have stomped the Exile and co in battle, regardless of the Wound thing.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

There were stipulations surrounding that, ya know Force Nexus and all that noise? It wasn't under his own power that he lifted the Ravager off of Malachor. I mean if Nihilus was that powerful, he should have stomped the Exile and co in battle, regardless of the Wound thing.

Situations yeah, like that he lifted off the most intense gravity vertex in the history of Star Wars? Also, most of the Force energy was concentrated below the surface according to KotOR2TSLPG.

It depends on how you perceive Nihilus, if we could make any clear cut statements about his abilities we would be considering him for this list. However in certain circumstances Vader could defeat Nihilus, not that that means anything.

You could also argue that stripped of any external forces to draw on, Nihilus would be incapable.

Edited by Beniboybling

Situations yeah, like that he lifted off the most intense gravity vertex in the history of Star Wars? Also, most of the Force energy was concentrated below the surface according to KotOR2TSLPG.

He still used said Force energy from the planet right? Being that it was everywhere, besides as I recall, that feat wasn't really shown. All we saw was him on the planet and start lifting it, they didn't show what actually happened.

He still used said Force energy from the planet right? Being that it was everywhere, besides as I recall, that feat wasn't really shown. All we saw was him on the planet and start lifting it, they didn't show what actually happened.

Nothing says he had to call on all the Force energy from the environment... he has power, you know? And any nexus on the surface would be countered by miles compared to the vertex he had to work up against.

He was in space when he did it, wasn't he? At least, that's what I always presumed.

And no he wouldn't have trounced the exile. Feeding severely weakens him, and he not only starved himself on Telos on her, but he still put up a fight and stunned them with ease... So yeh, he's better than Vader.

Nothing says he had to call on all the Force energy from the environment... he has power, you know? And any nexus on the surface would be countered by miles compared to the vertex he had to work up against.

Yes he has power, but the feat as a whole is just....shrouded in how he does it. It said that he did it, but we don't know if it was his own power, or he drew on the energies from the planet. It's ambiguous. I'll go with it and put Nihilus is the ambiguous category and Vader may or may not be greater, if that'll be an agreeable situation.

He was in space when he did it, wasn't he? At least, that's what I always presumed.

And no he wouldn't have trounced the exile. Feeding severely weakens him, and he not only starved himself on Telos on her, but he still put up a fight and stunned them with ease... So yeh, he's better than Vader.

Well considering you can't get close to Malachor without being pulled in, he probably wasn't actually.

However Nihilus isn't a candidate for the list, and now is not the time for these discussions anyway, so my advice would be to put a lid of this discussion... foreeevaaaar!