The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

Because tolerance for pain doesn't make you powerful, ask Sion. Because the raw TK he's accomplished is matched by Malgus, and he's not top 10.

Talzin can go toe to toe with Sidious in raw power, and we still put her low. How's someone who's "80%" gonna compare to that?

....Matched by Malgus in TK?....Really?

He is Top 10 Selenial.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Matched by Malgus in TK?....Really?

He is Top 10 Selenial.

Yes, his best feat is crushing a Cathedral while under a massive amplifying force rage.

Malgus brought down two skyscrapers.

They're honestly not far off each other at all.

Yes, his best feat is crushing a Cathedral while under a massive amplifying force rage.

I don't recall Vader being amped by anything during that feat, he brought it down but there was no indication that he was raging, he was calm when it went down. Plus, that was 20 years before his prime and he had been severely injured.

They actually are, considering Vader is noted as being one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. Something which Malgus doesn't have, he also has shown better TK control and just better everything in general compared to Malgus.

He also has shown more than just TK, which would further have him being on the list.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

When did Malgus do that? I remember him being crushed under two buildings.

I'm going to say it. What's wrong with him being amplified by force rage so long as it's his own? That does make it his own power does it not? Maybe there's something I'm not getting here but doesn't that mean he's capable of getting angry enough to utilize that level of power? Anger is a focus for sith. It makes them powerful. Why are we discluding one of the major motivators for Sith?

Your hatred makes you powerful it gives you focus. - Darth Sidious.

Also you mention Darth Sion isn't top 10 material due to being "Hard to kill." You're right. Except Vader is more powerful than him in the force, has greater force feats, and is a better saber duelist. So he's hard to kill, an excellent duelist with a saber, and capable of great telekinetic feats. Can force choke people despite them not being physically near him.. he has a lot over Sion.

Edited by Rhyltran