The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we stop correcting Grammar?

No offence, but half of you don't know the difference between their, they're and there. It doesn't bother me, but if you're going to correct someone else's grammar, I'll have to return the favour :p

You forgot a period at the end of favor, loser my Queen.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Can we stop correcting Grammar?

No offence, but half of you don't know the difference between their, they're and there. It doesn't bother me, but if you're going to correct someone else's grammar, I'll have to return the favour :p

I usually don't, but I couldn't resist with the whole superior knowledge speech.

My favorite event was when the USA beat England in the Revolutionary War and then saved their asses in WW2.

The American education system must be as bad as every other country in the world thinks if you think the US' involvement in WW2 was in any way acceptable.

The American education system must be as bad as every other country in the world thinks if you think the US' involvement in WW2 was in any way acceptable.

Not only do we consider it acceptable, but we pride ourselves over winning the war and the sacrifices at D-Day.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

OK so there are actually some things I want to discuss. :D

1. Concerning the playable characters, should we take out of game cinematics as accurate representations of ability? I'm referring to things like this, ShootingNova treats them as valid in his respect thread so I thought it worth discussing.

2. Considering recent canon upheavals, how are we going to treat canon itself in these discussions? Will we be abiding by the old tiered canon system? Are statements from GL still valid? Should #1 and #2 still be fixed?