The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, we haven't had a proper debate like that in a while.

She's got Drain, which he can't actually shrug off like people think, that's BS. She's just... I don't know, a perfect counter to him.

Perhaps we should make a thread for it. Maybe a BattleZone exhibition.

The last match kinda ran its course so I'll probably call it. Hopefully people won't think my decision was already made when I wrote that Plagueis thread. :p

1. Oh I wasn't referring to that, but thanks for bringing that up again! :D

2. I will only tell you if Sel allows it. :rak_01:

Mine are in my Sig, I'm not exactly hiding.

Besides, I've met up with Ant and SupremeSkillz in game once before.

Note: I'm away from my PC for a few days, and will also be levelling my Assassin who (like a lot of my toons) isn't in my sig.

Mine are in my Sig, I'm not exactly hiding.

Besides, I've met up with Ant and SupremeSkillz in game once before.

Note: I'm away from my PC for a few days, and will also be levelling my Assassin who (like a lot of my toons) isn't in my sig.

Well, while you do that, I'll probably level my Bounty Hunter. Hoping to transfer him over some day.

Someones jealous that they have no one willing to actually have "small talk" with him I see.

Me and Aurbere do play together actually, but not everyone does and it's not like mods actually ever check these boards. Why not have a chat on a slow day?

hah yes that's a long time dream of mine, to be a Sidious worshiping color team member (sarcasm)

Too bad you are not in Europe( epic trolling and ganking awaited you) :rak_grin:

operative called Fossildestroyer with guild name <Vitiate is the most powerful force user> would corpse camp you till the end of time :rak_grin:

Edited by Kaedusz

hah yes that's a long time dream of mine to be a Sidious worshiping color team member (sarcasm)

Too bad you are not in Europe( epic trolling and ganking awaited you) :rak_grin:

operative called Fossildestroyer with guild name <Vitiate is the most powerful force user> would corpse camp you till the end of time :rak_grin:

You are actually quite terrifying. *hides behind Selenial* Those Rakata emojis look like they will touch me in my sleep.

Until you admit Surik is a better duelist than Revan, I'll never be proud of you.

:(

Never!!!!!1!!!!11!!!

hah yes that's a long time dream of mine, to be a Sidious worshiping color team member (sarcasm)

Im British, just rolled NA server.

Also I'd *********** trash you mate, it'd be sad.

I mean ask Ant, I took off all my gear and best Skillz pretty solidly.

Don't you have something better to do/contribute?

At least Ant is entertaining.

You are actually quite terrifying. *hides behind Selenial* Those Rakata emojis look like they will touch me in my sleep.

Never!!!!!1!!!!11!!!

He's like LeGenD, if Legend was left alone in a room for 20 years allowing his mind to slowly rot.

It scares me.