The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it depends on what the spirits did for him. Did they increase his power? Or just keep him from dying?
Well his demonstrations of the Force should show what they did for his power.

However considering the whole idea was to nom nom spirits to challenge Thanaton, I'd say yes.

Well then, I'd say we approach him the way we approached Nihilus.
The issue is their is the option to let the spirits go after you defeat Thanaton, which suggests that absorbing their power permanently increased his capacity to wield the Force.

However I personally don't see him as more powerful than Dooku, who is at the bottom of the Sith list/pile.

The issue is their is the option to let the spirits go after you defeat Thanaton, which suggests that absorbing their power permanently increased his capacity to wield the Force.

However I personally don't see him as more powerful than Dooku, who is at the bottom of the Sith list/pile.

Yeah, but Nox is a Dark sider, which means he would have had to keep them.

I'm going to agree, but also ignore that last part. :p

You know, it's really interesting to see how two people can change the minds of an entire forum in regards to a character.

Back in my first Kaggath you all thought Traya was a peon who could barely hold a blade, and if she could would suck. Now most of you see her as the master of lightsaber combat she is, and would heartily agree that she'd best Vader in combat with ease.

It's the same with Aurbere and Plo Koon, Beni helped with Traya, I've changed people's opinions on Surik, Ant with Revan, Silenceo with Jerec and Star with Exar Kun.

I recently read through a lot of our debates, and it made me smile to see this forum actually changes it's mind and adapts.

You know, it's really interesting to see how two people can change the minds of an entire forum in regards to a character.

Back in my first Kaggath you all thought Traya was a peon who could barely hold a blade, and if she could would suck. Now most of you see her as the master of lightsaber combat she is, and would heartily agree that she'd best Vader in combat with ease.

It's the same with Aurbere and Plo Koon, Beni helped with Traya, I've changed people's opinions on Surik, Ant with Revan, Silenceo with Jerec and Star with Exar Kun.

I recently read through a lot of our debates, and it made me smile to see this forum actually changes it's mind and adapts.

I was actually thinking something like this recently. It's one of the reasons I bumped this discussion. It's really great to see that we're all adapting and adjusting our views based on the discussions we have. It's all of those in-depth threads we do. We're all gaining some level of knowledge in some way about some character or another, and that's really great.

So, hopefully, we can take this new mindset and apply it to the revamped lists.

you people that have erected tents in the Star Wars section ought to transfer to the same server and chit chat there,not clog the swtor forums with small talk.

:rak_tongue:

Sel and I are on Harbinger, so not sure what you are talking about.

Edit: Speaking of the Harbinger. Just four more pieces, Sel. That's all I got left to get for regular PvP gear. :p

Edited by Aurbere

you people that have erected tents in the Star Wars section ought to transfer to the same server and chit chat there,not clog the swtor forums with small talk.

Someones jealous that they have no one willing to actually have "small talk" with him I see.

Me and Aurbere do play together actually, but not everyone does and it's not like mods actually ever check these boards. Why not have a chat on a slow day?

and would heartily agree that she'd best Vader in combat with ease.

What!?

Ant with Revan

"I really am the best." --Darth Nox

How about we not discuss TOR Characters for a week. LeGenD is wanting to Resub and if rather avoid that.

Don't be mean. :(

I'll try to be more active in my engagements with him this time around. Though I'm pretty sure trying to put Plagueis above Revan will attract unwanted attention. :p

The quote saying Plagueis>all before him is non-canon.

What the hell did I just read?

Sel and I are on Harbinger, so not sure what you are talking about,

What are you guys usernames?

it's not like mods actually ever check these boards.

What are you talking about? The mods are always here...

Well, that's gonna draw some heat.

I'm gonna pull a Drew here and say that she could win based on the circumstances... :p

Good, we haven't had a proper debate like that in a while.

She's got Drain, which he can't actually shrug off like people think, that's BS. She's just... I don't know, a perfect counter to him.