Unarmed Mods

jedis-bain

hey my character is Kafos is there anyway you guys could make an unarmed weapon so I can mod it for health?

Right now my character is a powertech and I don't use any weapons...the only thing wrong is that he loses a good 2k health when I don't have on a blaster pistol because of the lack of mods...if you made a weaponless gun in place of the blaster pistol we could actually have fist fighting characters. that would be cool. thankshttp://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/smilies/rakghouls/rakghoul_03.png

I can't imagine why a bounty hunter would not want to equip a blaster. You can have fist fights with legacy punch and whatnot. I think what you are proposing would detract from the game; having a weapon should be superior to having none. Edited by Xerinbjk
Grammar

I can't imagine why a bounty hunter would not want to equip a blaster. You can have fist fights with legacy punch and whatnot. I think what you are proposing would detract from the game; having a weapon should be superior than having none.