Companion Role Specialization (Let us choose)

dargor-

So simple, yet so awesome.

Let us pick what role we want each companion to have.

Say I unlock Aric Jorgan, I should get to pick if I want him to specialize in:

-DPS

-Healing

-Tanking

Don't even need to make new talent builds, just re-use the existing ones from other companions and let us pick.

More power to the player, more customization, more fun.

Hmm. On one hand, a companion should not be as good or better than another player (tho they start out that way at beginner levels). On the other hand, keeping with KOTOR tradition, you could choose what your companions learned and improved. That doesn't mean that any of them could assume any of the three roles, tho. I think maybe you are coming from the perspective of: I like this one better and want him/her with me, but the other one does a better job. That's just the way it is, but I would be in favor of more customizability.

Hmm. On one hand, a companion should not be as good or better than another player (tho they start out that way at beginner levels). On the other hand, keeping with KOTOR tradition, you could choose what your companions learned and improved. That doesn't mean that any of them could assume any of the three roles, tho. I think maybe you are coming from the perspective of: I like this one better and want him/her with me, but the other one does a better job. That's just the way it is, but I would be in favor of more customizability.