Gearing Up

WittyLogin

Is this for tank or dps gearing? Not everything on dulfy's site is 100 percent specific, as I recall it mostly lists percentages -shrug-

I recommend checking out KBN or Dipstik's numbers, the difference is miniscule but they put a lot of work into them for tank gearing and it works.

For dps gearing, refer to mah guide below, but dulfy's should in theory be fine.

Thanks for the reply despite my deleted request. I've found a new home in the Vengeance spec, my first love being tanking, but I have my PT for that. My specific question was more along the lines of..."holy crap when I hit 50 what do I do? what gear should I be using and how to do I get it?" I normally maintain a metric crap ton of alts and basically level each as my mood fairs, but I truly have been enjoying my Jugg and would like focus on getting him to 55 and decently geared. I figured I would continue to PVP and FP with some intermittent questing to get to 50, but I'm guessing that point there has to be a well-traveled path of "how to gear" and what to grind. Dulfy's guide touches on it, but any additional resources would be awesome.

For Vengeance, just spend a crapton of cash when you hit 55 to do these things:

Buy the 56 crystals

Buy Enhancement 28s INITIATIVE AND ADEPT. ALL OF YOUR ENHANCEMENTS NEED TO BE THIS TYPE.

If you have any other type than initiative and adept, even if they are higher rating, you are an idiot. Try to get it so that your accuracy is at 100/110/110 and the rest surge. No alacrity.

Max out affections with all of the companion types.

Get 2pc weaponmaster and 2pc vindicator 69 set bonuses from SM TFB, SM SNV, SM DF, or SM DP.

Learn your rotation (shameless plug, signature.)