Arena picks classes wrong

Vaerah

I have just been in the umpteenth faction vs same faction arena.

Therefore all the players are part of the same faction pool therefore the arena "picker" algorythm has freedom about who to put where.

But no. Again and again, it WILL put 3 marauders and 1 jugg in one team and 2 sorcs and <2 random squishies> in the second team.

Why can't it put 1 mara + 1 jug + 1 random and 1 sorc in team 1 another similar composition in the other team?

Shouldn't it try match the roles?

I have just been in the umpteenth faction vs same faction arena.

Therefore all the players are part of the same faction pool therefore the arena "picker" algorythm has freedom about who to put where.

But no. Again and again, it WILL put 3 marauders and 1 jugg in one team and 2 sorcs and <2 random squishies> in the second team.

Why can't it put 1 mara + 1 jug + 1 random and 1 sorc in team 1 another similar composition in the other team?

Shouldn't it try match the roles?

There is no matchmaker for regular arenas so it makes no attempt to balance the teams. Ranked queue is different.

Now, a string of 5 arenas (which I hate with a passion but of course BW did not give ANY option to skip them) ALL againt the same perfect FOTM premade with every member in full augmented Obroan.

My team: 2 (barely) Conq shadows, 1 sent and another guy who kept quitting as he entered the arena saying we could not ever win anyway.

THIS is your FANTASTIC arena BW, KUDOS TO YOU!

Edited by Vaerah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.