TheOuroborus

2.6 is on the 4th of Febuary. this is one of the few times we have a definate patch date well ahead of time.

I'm kinda suprised BW hasn't been pimping this patch harder on the website though

You got to be kidding me, the new "development patches" arent' going to be pimped because A) EA/Ware isn't giving or going to give the players what they want B) Their changes, when they actually do some leave the community scratching their heads as to what is happening down in Austin. C) The longer they can dangle the make belive carrot in front of you they might keep you subbed for another month hoping that your optimism keeps you putting a few more dollars into the game cause EA isn't going to.

You got to be kidding me, the new "development patches" arent' going to be pimped because A) EA/Ware isn't giving or going to give the players what they want B) Their changes, when they actually do some leave the community scratching their heads as to what is happening down in Austin. C) The longer they can dangle the make belive carrot in front of you they might keep you subbed for another month hoping that your optimism keeps you putting a few more dollars into the game cause EA isn't going to.

No one knows what the player wants. :rak_03: i just want more stuff and come tuesday ill be happy for a few months till 2.7 then ill be happy again. also people need stop playing one game so much and take a break once and awhile.